Medical Marketing For Doctors Has Moved To The Web.
Patient Behavior and the Medical Industry Are Changing. The Internet and Social Media Have Changed How The BEST Medical Practices Execute Their Marketing. 72 Percent of the Patients Look Online – and 88 Percent of Them Pay Attention to Reviews. Close to 70 Percent of Patients Do This on a Mobile Device. Call 888-600-4172.
Medical Marketing For Physicians & Patient Expectations
21st century Americans want an ATM on every corner, a Starbucks on every block, grocery stores within 2 minutes’ drive from home, cell phones that setup appointments for them, gas stations that serve fresh coffee and bagels, and now thanks to Affordable Care Act, Walk-In-Clinics at every corner. Today’s patients want their clinics to have doctors who show up on time, with polite receptionists at the front desk. They are also exercising their right of free speech to post their experience on the internet, social media, Yelp and Google Reviews.
Online Engagement Strategies For Medical Marketing
PatientGain.com data shows that out of a sample of 3450 Medical Clinics in USA, only 148 clinics are using Online Engagement Strategies software to gain a competitive advantage. If you are using software that is based on data mining & data driven results based strategies, then you are likely to benefit immensely. Majority of the medical clinics are simply using a static website with few links to patient portal, and may be a local web company managing non-intelligent but pretty website. See some examples here, these examples are based on real customers and best in the medical industry.
Medical Marketing Has Moved To The Web
You need more than a website to compete with other practices online these days. Thousands of medical clinics struggle every day to fill their calendar with patients. Despite having a great location, a dedicated and professional medical staff, proper equipment, and hard earned certifications and qualifications, their daily patient counts aren’t where they’d like them to be. Many clinics don’t realize that what they are missing is online expertise and a sophisticated software solution to power their patient acquisition efforts. These days, your clinic’s strategy for generating new patients online has to be more than just having a good looking website.
PatientGain.com’s Optimized And Successful Solution Is Not Focused On Technology, But On Results.
1) Targeted online advertising and SEO for Patient Acquisition
2) Software along with online and medical industry expertise for Patient Retention
3) Effective communication and online marketing for Patient Engagement
4) Effective advertising and marketing strategies for low Patient Acquisition costs
Use Social Media Apps To Acquire New Patients and Engage & Service Existing Patients
Social Media Marketing is another very important aspect of your marketing. Your potential and existing are hanging around on Facebook. You have to make it easy for them to do business with you. Here are 5 steps.
5 Steps for Facebook Success for Doctors & Medical Practices
- Create Facebook Business Page for your medical practice.
- Optimize FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice.
- Add apps to your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice. For example, add Contact Us app, add Appointment Requests app, add Promotions app.
- Add content to your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice
- Advertise your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice on Facebook – There are multiple ways to promote your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice. You can hire a professional ( recommended ) or do it yourself. Professionals who are certified advertising professionals will produce better results for you.
To learn about Search Engine Optimization for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Pay Per Click PPC Advertising for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Content Marketing Strategies for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.