Intelligent Medical ChatBot For Doctors & Dentists (Intelli*Doctor ChatBot App)
PatietGain’s Intelli*Doctor ChatBot App Costs $149 to $400 Per mon. For Medical Marketing. No Setup Costs. No Implementation Costs. Hundreds of Successful Customers. Used By Telemedicine Physicians, Surgeons, Pediatrics, MedSpas, Pain Management, Functional Medicine, Primary & Urgent Care, Cardiologists, Podiatrists, Addiction Medicine, Regenerative, Wellness, Therapy, OBGYN, Integrative Medicine, Dentists, Dermatologists, IVF & Reproductive, Pharma, Bio-Tech & Many Other Medical Practices
Generally in the medical industry there are 2 types of chatbots.
1. Medical Marketing ChatBots
Designed to convert a visiting patient (on your website) to a paying patient. These are called Medical Marketing ChatBots. They are not designed to diagnose any specific medical conditions. They have 2 important roles.
A) A) Existing patients – direct them to specific information. Like how to reach the office after hours. Access to patient portal, insurance Q & A, services offered
B) New potential patient – as a potential patient lands on your website, you have 15 seconds to engage them. So the medical marketing ChatBot should “walk” the potential patient through specific questions and steps so they can eventually become your patient.
2. Medical Symptom ChatBots (Custom)
Health chatbots ask patients a series of questions – so the ChatBot can understand basic information, the condition of a patient – this is very much like the front desk staff in a clinic, who would ask 1) Do you have a fever?2) Are you in pain? Etc. So to understand their symptoms and then the ChatBot sends the data to doctor, who can provide diagnoses and prescribe medicine in real time. This type of software is complex, takes hundreds of thousands $$ to build. Then you have to test it, refine it and deploy it, and constantly change/update it. It also has legal ramifications.
Complete Medical Marketing Automation Solution (Intelli*Doctor FastTrack II) $399/Mon
1. ChatBot apps are HIPAA compliant
2. ChatBot apps are integrated with conversion tracking software
3. ChatBot apps are integrated with HIPAA compliant CRM. This CRM saves all relevant information, and creates lists based on demographics, source and many other factors
4. ChatBot apps are integrated with Texting/SMS alerts app
5. ChatBot apps are integrated with Email Marketing
6. ChatBot apps are integrated with 2-Way patient communication app
7. Google, Facebook, Instagram advertising setup included. Actual advertising costs are extra.
Single provider $100/mon
Multiple providers from $149/mon
Multiple providers from $199/mon – With Texting
Multiple providers from $399/mon – With CRM, Texting, Email marketing
Platforms from $499/mon – With CRM, Texting, Email marketing
What type of questions can be added into the ChatBot?
The medical marketing ChatBot is programmed to provide general information about your services, location, hours etc
No medical information is asked or provided.
Its designed to “collect” information from the patient and its gets added to the secure HIPAA compliant CRM portal.
PatientGain’s Medical Marketing ChatBot App
Simply, from the view of a doctor or a medical practice manager, a chatbot is nothing more than software based on AI algorithms (Artificial Intelligence) that will perform automatic tasks within given parameters. The “Chat” part of a Chatbot indicates that it is primarily designed to interact and chat with patients and potential patients. Since our chatbot works in the healthcare industry, it is a Medical Chatbot. A medical chatbot is designed to have a conversation or a discussion with a real human/patient. Depending on how the person responds or chats with the bot, it will return answers as programed into it. PatientGain’s IntelliBot software is also integrated with a HIPAA compliant CRM, so your communications are stored in a HIPAA compliant database.
Medical digital marketing & artificial intelligence. Reinventing the way new patients meet their doctor.
Setup is included. NO YEARLY CONTRACTS.
8 Important elements of your medical website:
1) It must be mobile optimized – Beyond mobile friendly.
2) It must be optimized for conversion.
3) Content must be fresh, relevant, non-plagiarized.
4) SEO Optimized for Google search engine.
5) Based on WordPress (or other proven platforms).
6) Secure and HIPAA Compliant.
7) Should promote and build your brand.
8) Must be pretty, attractive and branded with your own brand.
4 Components of a Marketing Plan for a Medical Practice
Traditionally, marketing experts tell us that there are 4 key components of your Medical Marketing Plan.
- The Product or Service – This will be service offerings for your medical practice. For example if you an Urgent Care clinic, do you offer service to patients based on 12 major categories. Examples will be Onsite X-ray, DOT Physical exams, Lab-test results, Ports Physicals, Simple Fracture treatment, Travel medicine, Immunizations etc. If you are MedSpa / Esthetic based practice, you may want to define your product/service strategy based on competition and availability of your staff’s credentials. For example if you want to offer “CoolSculpting”, you will need to make an investment in purchasing this technology and then training of your staff.
- The Price of the Service – In many cases, this is driven by the insurance company payouts to you. But there are certain procedures that are not covered by the insurance payments. There are additional strategies available to you here. Each patient can be divided into 3 main categories.
- PPO or Full Insurance – These insurance plans pay fixed amount for each procedure for in-network vs out-of-network procedures.
- Self-Pay Patients – Patient pays directly to the provider – you have leverage to provide better service than your competitors and charge more.
- High-Deductible plans – In this case, as an example, patients typically have to pay initial $4000-$10000 out of their pockets. After ta patient has spent these amounts on deductibles, copayments, and coinsurance, then the medical insurance plan pays 100% of the costs of covered benefits. Many patients consider that first $4000-$10000 as something that have to “shop” for prices, hence you have an opportunity to apply your own marketing strategy on how to attract these patients to your practice.
- The Place or Location of Service – For most parts, healthcare delivery system in USA and Canada is very local. Telemedicine can change this in the future, but for now patients typically go to a “local” provider. This is evidenced by 2000% plus increase in Google searches for “Urgent care near me” or “Sleep Apnea doctor near me” or hundreds of other variations based on mobile patients searching fro services “near” a patient. So your Place or Location matters.
- The Promotion(marketing) or Advertising of Service – This is one area, where you have true leverage to dominate your medical field. Your medical plan must include the promotion of your service. There are generally 2 main sub-areas for promotion of medical services:
- Offline Promotions – Traditional marketing – includes newspapers, yellow pages, billboards, referrals from peers, networking with other providers and suppliers.
- Online Promotions – This refers to digital marketing and digital advertising to acquire more patients and retain existing patient base.
5 Steps for Facebook Success for Doctors & Medical Practices
Use Social Media Apps To Acquire New Patients and Engage & Service Existing Patients
Social Media Marketing is another very important aspect of your marketing. Your potential and existing are hanging around on Facebook. You have to make it easy for them to do business with you. Here are 5 steps.
5 Steps for Facebook Success for Doctors & Medical Practices
- Create Facebook Business Page for your medical practice.
- Optimize FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice.
- Add apps to your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice. For example, add Contact Us app, add Appointment Requests app, add Promotions app.
- Add content to your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice
- Advertise your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice on Facebook – There are multiple ways to promote your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice. You can hire a professional ( recommended ) or do it yourself. Professionals who are certified advertising professionals will produce better results for you.
PatientGain.com is a certified premier google partner for healthcare.
To learn about Website Strategies and Website Examples for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about How Much Do Doctors Spend On Advertising, please go here.
To learn about Search Engine Optimization for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Pay Per Click PPC Advertising for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Content Marketing Strategies for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about GOLD Package Marketing for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
PatientGain.com is a proven new patient marketing solution, includes apps, websites, SEO, HIPAA compliance and account management.
To learn about What is the Foundation of Medical SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for Doctors
To learn about How SEO Works For Doctors Websites, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Short-cut SEO for Medical Practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Pricing and cost of SEO services for medical practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about How Much Do Doctors Spend On Advertising?
To learn about Medical SEO Voice Search Optimization For Doctors (BERT)
To learn about Local Medical SEO For Doctors
To learn about Mobile SEO For Medical Websites
To learn about Zero-Click SEO for Doctors & Medical Practices
To learn about Benefits Of Medical SEO Marketing
To learn about Key Items For SEO Evaluation of Medical Websites
To learn about Avoid Risky Plans – Use Proven Medical Marketing Strategies
To learn about Medical Marketing Using Emotionally Compelling Offline Media
To learn about Pre Launch Medical Marketing Checklist for Doctors
To learn about Medical SEO vs. Medical Advertising – Which One Is Better?
To learn about Is Your Medical Website Design “Future Proof”?