HIPAA Compliant CRM For Medical Marketing
Patient Relationships are Moving Online – Medical Practices Need HIPAA Compliant CRM Database to Store Essential Data About Prospect Patients.
Medical practices need a simple-to-use Customer Relationship Manager (CRM). This CRM should not only store prospect and current patient information, but should be able to exchange information from your EMR and also provide the ability to store business contacts with parent-child relationships – like an Account and Multiple Contacts belonging to a certain Account. The CRM should also have the ability to send Emails, SMS Texts, Social Media messaging, and track communication and HIPAA compliance is expected from such a system. PatientGain.com CRM offers this service . Our pricing starts at $99 per month. Please contact us.
What is a Healthcare Patient CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) ?
As patients interact with your website, and Facebook business page, there is a lead-capture patient database behind your GOLD service provided website. It’s a software used to store prospect patient information. Many times after a prospect patient has been converted to a patient, you would still want to keep the patient information, in addition to your EMR. EMR and Practice Management or Patient Billing/Revenue systems are not designed to market to patients.
What is Stored in Patient CRM?
Typical information stored is
- Patient name (Lead name)
- Cell phone (for texting)
- Source of lead – Like Facebook, Google Ads, Texting app, Newsletter
- Date of lead added
- Date of last contact
- Type of patient – Inquiry related to : 1. Promotion 2. Botox service, Hip surgery etc
- Status of life-cycle – like Prospect, Seen at Clinic, Interested but not seen, unhappy patient, happy with service ( will provide a review or a referral), Insurance or self pay
- Responsible person for follow up. Name, email of the person in your office, who is responsible for following up.
- Next steps for follow up with the patient
- Referral sources of the prospect patient
- Send thank you to”referral source” ?
- Store demographic data ? (for marketing purposes – Non medical data)
Is PatientGain Patient CRM HIPAA Compliant?
For every interactive medical marketing website there should be a patient database. As you use the service, more and more patients interact with your Facebook, website, texting/SMS apps, Email marketing apps, Help apps, the CRM stores information securely and per HIPAA guidelines. There is business intelligence data, user behavior information stored. This is used to send Emails and other useful information to potential and existing patient contacts. This database is called CRM – Customer Relationship Manager.
HIPAA Compliant Medical Marketing Platform & CRM
Many medical practice owners and business managers often struggle with setting up a CRM system. PatientGain.com has solved your problem.
PatientGain.com medical marketing platform is designed for business owners, not techies. There is no programming required for applications. PatientGain.com CRM apps can be embedded in existing websites or PatientGain.com Conversion websites and mobilesites can be used. We have created and tested (A/B Tested) several designs, templates, Call-To-Action, Landing Pages, Promotions, Referral Apps, Google Local-Listings, PPC Campaigns, and Lead Capture Pages for successful conversion for Urgent Care centers.
All PatientGain.com CRM, Contact Manager, applications, website, search optimizations, and email marketing work together. No need to assemble dozens of apps and waste your time trying to figure out the best practices. We have done it for you, no assembly required.
Medical Marketing Needs a HIPAA Compliant CRM and Application Platform. Healthcare CRM systems in the United States are designed to be HIPAA compliant, with secure collaboration to support healthcare requirements.
Clinic owners, practice managers, and doctors are often forced to work with multiple applications and incompatible online tools to help drive their business. There’s a lot to keep track of: website management, social media, online advertising, patient lead management, generating positive reviews, email marketing, patient communication, online payments, and much more… it can all be difficult to juggle. What’s more, where do you find the time to manage your efforts online while running your clinic effectively and treating your patients? If you do not have a central database, you will constantly struggling with multiple apps, HIPAA compliance, and overlapping redundant information and costs.
Medical Marketing Platform and CRM Saves $18K Per Year.
PatientGain.com data shows you will save 21 to 44 hours a month ( on average 32 hours a month) by using an Integrated Comprehensive Medical Practice Marketing system from PatientGain.com. At $47/hour , your average opportunity cost, this is savings of $1527 per month, or $18K per year, per clinic. This does not include improvement in increased patient acquisition and patient referrals and patient engagement.
Emotional Medical Marketing Techniques and Strategy
Emotional Medical Marketing is focused on healthcare advertising and marketing that appeals to a potential patient’s emotional state and desire. Here are 4 examples:
Example 1 : Medical Weight Loss Clinic : An example of this type medical marketing is a weight-loss clinic show casing a thin person (usually an actor or a past real patient) and using a testimonial along with an “attractive” image of a thin person.
Example 2 : A Medspa or Aesthetics clinic may display before and after picture of a past patient who used Botox(r) injections. Plastic Surgeons use a LOT OF EMOTIONAL Medical Marketing.
Example 3 : An Urgent Care practice may show picture of empty and clean waiting rooms. This appeals to a patient looking for an immediate care, and who does not want to wait in long lines at the emergency room.
Example 4 : A dental practice may show picture of patient with beautiful, perfect white teeth, along with an unforgettable smile.
The results and ROI of Emotional Medical Marketing are immense. And PatientGain data shows that patients have become acceptable to this practice and they “attach” themselves to a brand more than a brand who focuses on “prices” only.
Check Our Real Customer Reviews
12 Most Important SEO Ranking Factors for Dental & Medical Healthcare Websites's Google SEO
Over 78 to 81 percent of your online success is tied to Google search, PPC, maps, listings and posts. This data is collected from hundreds of successful healthcare clinics across the the USA and Canada. SEO is very important part of your success. Google search is the most accurate search engine.
1. Website Pages Accessible and Readable by Google (verifiable)
2. Content of the website - Unique and non-plagiarized
3. Relevancy score - How pertinent is the information on the website compared to the “category” of the website - Every website has a “category” in Google’s index
3. Domain Age, URL and Authority
4. Mobile Optimizations
5. Content Optimizations for Images, Videos and Text based content
6. Technical Structure of the Website
7. Business Information accurate and matches on Google Business page, Facebook business page and Yelp business page
8. HTTPS pages
9. User experience
10. Links and references inbound and outbound
11. Social Signals
12. Page speed and AMP
4 Important Components of a Advertising & Marketing Plan for Your Medical Practice & Clinic
Traditionally, marketing experts tell us that there are 4 key components of your Medical Marketing Plan.
- The Product or Service – This will be service offerings for your medical practice. For example, if you an Urgent Care clinic, do you offer service to patients based on 12 major categories. Examples will be Onsite X-ray, DOT Physical exams, Lab-test results, Ports Physicals, Simple Fracture treatment, Travel medicine, Immunizations etc. If you are MedSpa / Esthetic based practice, you may want to define your product/service strategy based on competition and availability of your staff’s credentials. For example, if you want to offer “CoolSculpting”, you will need to make an investment in purchasing this technology and then training of your staff. So each medical service you offer has a cost associated with it, and of course there could be tangible benefits for your medical practice. So your marketing plan must have a focus on which “services” you are going to offer. And each service deserves its SWOT analysis.
- The Price of the Service – In many cases, this is driven by the insurance company payouts to you. But there are certain procedures that are not covered by the insurance payments. There are additional strategies available to you here. Each patient can be divided into 3 main categories.
- PPO or Full Insurance – These insurance plans pay fixed amount for each procedure for in-network vs out-of-network procedures.
- Self-Pay Patients – Patient pays directly to the provider – you have leverage to provide better service than your competitors and charge more.
- High-Deductible plans – In this case, as an example, patients typically have to pay initial $4000-$10000 out of their pockets. After ta patient has spent these amounts on deductibles, copayments, and coinsurance, then the medical insurance plan pays 100% of the costs of covered benefits. Many patients consider that first $4000-$10000 as something that have to “shop” for prices, hence you have an opportunity to apply your own marketing strategy on how to attract these patients to your practice.
- The Place or Location of Service – For most parts, healthcare delivery system in USA and Canada is very local. Telemedicine can change this in the future, but for now patients typically go to a “local” provider. This is evidenced by 2000% plus increase in Google searches for “Urgent care near me” or “Sleep Apnea doctor near me” or hundreds of other variations based on mobile patients searching for services “near” a patient. So your Place or Location matters.
- The Promotion(marketing) or Advertising of Service – This is one area, where you have true leverage to dominate your medical field. Your medical plan must include the promotion of your service. There are generally 2 main sub-areas for promotion of medical services:
- Traditional Advertising & Promotions – Traditional marketing – includes newspapers, yellow pages, billboards, referrals from peers, networking with other providers and suppliers.
- Online Advertising & Promotions – This refers to digital marketing and digital advertising to acquire more patients and retain existing patient base. This area is exhaustive. It includes, Website, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing and many other areas.
Impact of Medical Marketing on Physicians Earnings
Thousands of Physicians & Specialized Medical Practices struggle every day to fill their calendar with patients. Despite having a great location, a dedicated and professional medical staff, proper equipment, and hard earned certifications and qualifications, their daily patient counts aren’t where they’d like them to be. Many clinics don’t realize that what they are missing is online expertise and a sophisticated software solution to power their patient acquisition efforts. These days, your clinic’s strategy for generating new patients online has to be more than just having a good looking website. Review of 162 online campaigns reveals that 72 percent of the patients are searching for medical services on a mobile device. Exactly the same test revealed that this number was 54 percent 12 months ago. PatientGain.com predicts that this number will be close to 90 percent in the next few years. As a healthcare practitioner and a physician you are aware that average income of primary care physicians, while has increased in the last 6 years (possibly due to ObamaCare), and averaged $194,000 per year. But this should not be compared with "savvy" physicians, who are using online medical marketing software to increase the value of services they provide. For savvy physicians, these numbers are significantly higher. We wish you to be in the “savvy” category.
PatientGain.com is a proven healthcare marketing solution, includes apps, websites, SEO, HIPAA compliance and account management.
To learn about How does healthcare marketing work?
To learn about What is the Foundation of Medical SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for Doctors
To learn about How SEO Works For Healthcare Websites, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Short-cut SEO for Medical Practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Pricing and cost of SEO services for medical practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about How Much Do Doctors Spend On Advertising?
To learn about Medical SEO Voice Search Optimization For Doctors (BERT)
To learn about Local Medical SEO For Doctors
To learn about Mobile SEO For Medical Websites
To learn about Zero-Click SEO for Doctors
To learn about Benefits Of Medical SEO Marketing
To learn about Key Items For SEO Evaluation of Medical Websites
To learn about Avoid Risky Plans – Use Proven Medical Marketing Strategies
To learn about Medical Marketing Using Emotionally Compelling Offline Media
To learn about Pre Launch Medical Marketing Checklist for Doctors
To learn about Medical SEO vs. Medical Advertising – Which One Is Better?
To learn about Is Your Medical Website Design “Future Proof”?
To learn about Medical Website Conversion Strategies
To learn about Medical Website Content Marketing Strategy
To learn about How to Acquire New Patients for Your Medical Practice
To learn about Medical Website Applications
To learn about What is Technical Medical SEO?
To learn about How to Attract New Patients to Your Dental Practice
To learn about Dental SEO Examples
To learn about What is Medical Marketing Account Management?
The GOLD service from PatientGain is used by telemedicine physicians, dentists, surgeons, pediatrics, medical spas, pain management, functional medicine, primary & urgent care, cardiologists, podiatrists, addiction medicine, regenerative, wellness, therapy, OBGYN, integrative medicine, dentists, dermatologists, IVF & reproductive, pharma, bio-tech & many other medical practices.