Medical Marketing for Doctors $499/mon to $999/mon
20 Medical Marketing focused apps are included in the PatientGain.com solution for your medical practice, along with the best support in the industry. Call (888) 600-4172. HIPAA Fax (866) 731-4323. We are located in Los Altos, California – Silicon Valley, with additional offices around the country and in Asia. Our staff work around the clock to support your medical practice.
Thank you for your interest in PatientGain.com Medical Marketing. We look forward to hearing from you. Please fill the form below – all fields are required. We will contact you back promptly. If you are a potential partner and want to partner with PatientGain.com or re-sell PatientGain.com, we want to hear from you, please click here.
Medical Marketing $499/month. Used by the TOP Clinics in USA
Medical Marketing in USA
There are close to 974,000 medical providers, physicians, doctors in USA. If you add dentists, physical therapists, PAs this number is well over 1 Million. Most of these medical service providers are used to traditional marketing. PatientGain.com data shows that out of a sample of 3450 Medical Clinics in USA, only 148 clinics are using Online Engagement Strategies software to gain a competitive advantage. If you are using software that is based on data mining & data driven results based strategies, then you are likely to benefit immensely. Majority of the medical clinics are simply using a static website with few links to patient portal, and may be a local web company managing non-intelligent but pretty website. Medical Marketing is changing and moving to the web.
Medical Marketing Success Requires Proficiency in Four Important Areas:
1) Clinic Industry Knowledge, and an Understanding of Medical Field Compliance Requirements and Regulations
2) Expertise in Online Marketing Trends, Digital Best Practices, and Patient Behavior
3) A Dynamic Software Platform Designed to Adapt to Changes with Trends and Technology
4) World Class Support behind Your Technology System
Medical Marketing EMR Connector for Patient Data
PatientGain.com provides 2 methods – both are HIPAA compliant – to extract data from your EMR and add to PatientGain.com Medical Marketing system. There is no charge for these apps. They are included in the GOLD Package.
Medical Marketing For Doctors Has Moved To The Web.
Patient Behavior and the Medical Industry Are Changing. The Internet and Social Media Have Changed How The BEST Medical Practices Execute Their Marketing. 72 Percent of the Patients Look Online – and 88 Percent of Them Pay Attention to Reviews. Close to 70 Percent of Patients Do This on a Mobile Device.
21st century Americans want an ATM on every corner, a Starbucks on every block, grocery stores within 2 minutes’ drive from home, cell phones that setup appointments for them, gas stations that serve fresh coffee and bagels, and now thanks to Affordable Care Act, Walk-In-Clinics at every corner. Today’s patients want their clinics to have doctors who show up on time, with polite receptionists at the front desk. They are also exercising their right of free speech to post their experience on the internet, social media, Yelp and Google Reviews.
PatientGain.com’s Medical Marketing Solution is Not Focused on Technology, But on Results.
1) Targeted online advertising for Patient Acquisition
2) Software along with online and medical industry expertise for Patient Retention
3) Effective communication and online marketing for Patient Engagement
4) Effective advertising and marketing strategies for low Patient Acquisition costs
Medical Marketing Using Mobile Trends
PatientGain.com team’s recent review of 162 online campaigns reveals that 72 percent of the patients are searching for medical services on a mobile device. Exactly the same test revealed that this number was 54 percent 12 months ago. PatientGain.com predicts that this number will be close to 90 percent in the next few years.
Medical Marketing and Advertising Results
PatientGain.com has run thousands of online campaigns for patient acquisition and patient engagement for medical practices with typical patient acquisition costs anywhere from $6 to $26 per new patient in most US areas.
Cloud based HIPAA compliant software is simple to use and easy to manage. Free responsive medical website is always included with GOLD Package. Month-to-month contracts – Cancel anytime.
To learn about Search Engine Optimization for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Pay Per Click PPC Advertising for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Content Marketing Strategies for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
Medical Marketing and Advertising Results (Example)
Medical Marketing Using SMS/Texting & Mobile Devices $99/mon
Patient engagement and patient acquisition is moving to mobile. Review of 162 online campaigns reveals that 72 percent of the patients are searching for medical services on a mobile device. Exactly the same test revealed that this number was 54 percent 12 months ago. PatientGain.com predicts that this number will be close to 90 percent in the next few years.
It is no secret that more and more users ( patients and clients ) of your medical clinic are using the mobile devices to find your clinic and once they are your customer, they use the same device to interact and engage with you. In fact somewhere between 68% to 75% of your potential and existing patients/clients are doing so. Patient engagement and patient acquisition is moving to mobile. PatientGain.com’s platform is designed so that you can easily take advantage of this trend.
Your Clinic’s Medical Marketing & Mobile Strategy Starts When a Patient Lands on Your Website
9 Proven Steps
1) Your mobile site should be responsive to the patient’s devices.
2) It must be INTELLIGENT & if you are a medical clinic, then it should be running on secure HIPAA compliant servers. Malware can be easily added to any non-secure website – and this malware gets downloaded on the user’s device as they view a site.
3) It should also be an A/B Tested website.
4) It should not have links that can distract the patient – Use your BRANDING on the top area
5) Only most important information should be on the top area – All information should be force-ranked
6) Limit scrolling by providing most important information first
7) Use the technology to gather user’s behavior
8) Use the gathered data to improve the layout and conversion of the patients – PatientGain.com compares your data against the BEST CLINICS and improves your performance
9) Embedded apps on your mobile site will increase your conversion rates dramatically
Medical Marketing Using Email Marketing For Medical Practices
PatientGain.com Monthly Email marketing includes content creation and starts at $99/Mon. Email campaigns are mobile optimized. Results: Average patient engagement increased by 11 percent over a period of 5 months.
Imagine, Every Month a Professional Email Newsletter is Created For You!!! 12 Newsletters Per Year and 6 Seasonal Newsletters Targeting Your Existing and New Patients!!
Medical Email Marketing is a vital for clinics and doctors, as it helps you promote your healthcare brand, engage with your patients, and even re-activate past patients. To run effective campaigns, your clinic needs to have a clean data, and a targeted list of patients that you’re marketing to. 62% of your patients are reading your Emails on Mobile Devices!!! Is your Email Marketing Mobile Optimized?