Medical Spa Marketing & Advertising Plan & Ideas $599/mon
Data shows that for Medical Spas in major cities on the West and East coast, the cost of each lead generated is approximately in the range of $16 to $18. In the Midwest and Southwest lead generation costs are 23% less. Medspa’s in the outskirts of major metropolitan areas usually see costs in the range of $8 to $14 per lead.
The cost of each new lead varies from area to area, as competition and demand for services offered by each medical spa varies. But the good news is that using a comprehensive Medical Marketing Platform can provide your business with a competitive edge, and only one extra procedure can produce enough return on investment to justify your investment.
Step 1 : Must Have an Emotionally Attractive and Google Optimized Conversion Website for Your Med Spa Practice.
Must Have Mobile Strategy – 78 percent of MedSpa Clients Check Out Your Services on iPhone or Android – Mobile Phones
Must Have Facebook Strategy – In Addition to Facebook, Instagram is Also Important.
How is MedSpa Advertising Campaign Setup?
Medspa Marketing Using Content Publishing
Online Marketing Impact for Med Spa Practices
In the past few years the Internet has become vital for MedSpa practices that need to acquire new patients, with new strategies and best practices developing constantly. An effective approach to acquiring and retaining new clients & patients means your MedSpa practice needs to utilize new apps, new social media sites ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and many more), new trends (confirming appointments by texting), online reputation management, sending monthly newsletters, sending monthly promotions, prospect patient CRM, list management in Email Marketing, creating new content for better search engine rankings, effective Pay-Per-Click Advertising campaigns, and a lot more. It is simply not possible for a MedSpa business owner or manager to run a business and be effective at online strategy. Gold Package for MedSpa was created to address this issue.
Free MedSpa Website is Always Included – This Website is Mobile Optimized, A/B Tested, With Embedded Apps, and Google Optimized for Keywords.
8 Strategies That Work for Medspa Centers
- Awesome Medspa website – with a lot of photo’s of each procedure – must be intelligent and focused on conversion. Intelligence means conversion tracking CRM for your website. 80 percent of the patients looking for medspa services will contact you by calling you or simply finding you on a map. Majority of the time it is Google Maps. To read more about Conversion Websites for doctors, please click here.
- Google SEO Optimizations for specific keywords, like “Medspa West Palm Beach FL” – in this case a patient is looking for an Medspa in West Palm Beach FL. To read more about SEO for doctors please click here.
- Google Local Optimizations. To read more about LOCAL SEO for doctors please click here.
- Content of the website. To read more about Content Marketing for doctors please click here.
- PPC Advertising (specifically Google PPC). To read more about PPC for doctors please click here.
- Facebook Advertising. To read more about Facebook Advertising for doctors please click here.
- Monthly Email Marketing. To read more about Email Marketing for doctors please click here.
- Patient Reviews Marketing & Reputation Management – Minimize negative reviews, Maximize positive reviews. To read more about Reputation Management for doctors please click here.
How To Launch Medical Marketing Strategy For Your Medical Spa
In order to launch a successful, profitable, and comprehensive medical marketing online strategy, your Medical Spa has to utilize a multiple software tools and online marketing consultants. Medical practices typically have to work with four to eight different vendors and software companies to coordinate and manage their efforts on the Internet. Keeping up with the constantly changing online landscape is hard enough, and when you have to get strategy advice and execution from multiple companies it becomes an even bigger headache.
PatientGain.com’s GOLD & PLATINUM solutions solve this problem for Medical Spas.
Proven MedSpa Promotions on
Your Website, Email Marketing & Social Media
After a prospect patient has been converted to a paying client, your medical spa now has to focus not only the well-being of the patient, but also on how to keep the patient happy, and make sure that the patient does not provide any negative feedback on the social media sites. PatientGain.com provides a very effective app in the GOLD & PLATINUM package for this strategy. This app allows you to focus on Maximizing Positive Online Reviews and Minimizing Negative Online Reviews.
MedSpa Marketing Using Appointment Requests From Facebook
4 Key Apps For Facebook Marketing For Doctors and Healthcare Medical Practices
These apps have been used by hundreds of successful healthcare providers.
Medical Marketing App No 1. Acquire Positive Reviews From Patients Who Have Already Liked You.
Medical Marketing App No 2. Allow Patients Who Are On Facebook To Request An Appointment
Medical Marketing App No 3. Allow Patients Who Are On Facebook To See Your Promotions and Redeem a Promotion
Medical Marketing App No 4. Use Facebook Posting App For Doctors & Medical Practices, To Post Unlimited Posts - Content Provided to Doctors and Medical Practices
5 Steps for Facebook Success for Doctors & Medical Practices
Use Social Media Apps To Acquire New Patients and Engage & Service Existing Patients
Social Media Marketing is another very important aspect of your marketing. Your potential and existing are hanging around on Facebook. You have to make it easy for them to do business with you. Here are 5 steps.
5 Steps for Facebook Success for Doctors & Medical Practices
- Create Facebook Business Page for your medical practice.
- Optimize FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice.
- Add apps to your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice. For example, add Contact Us app, add Appointment Requests app, add Promotions app.
- Add content to your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice
- Advertise your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice on Facebook – There are multiple ways to promote your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice. You can hire a professional ( recommended ) or do it yourself. Professionals who are certified advertising professionals will produce better results for you.
PatientGain.com is a certified premier google partner for healthcare.
To learn about Website Strategies and Website Examples for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Search Engine Optimization for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Pay Per Click PPC Advertising for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Content Marketing Strategies for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about GOLD Package Marketing for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.