Medical Spa Marketing & Advertising Plan & Ideas $599 to $999 / Month
Data shows that for Medical Spas in major cities on the West and East coast, the cost of each lead generated is approximately in the range of $16 to $23. In the Midwest and Southwest lead generation costs are 23% less. Medspa’s in the outskirts of major metropolitan areas usually see costs in the range of $8 to $14 per lead.
The cost of each new lead varies from area to area, as competition and demand for services offered by each medical spa varies. But the good news is that using a comprehensive Medical Marketing Platform can provide your business with a competitive edge, and only one extra procedure can produce enough return on investment to justify your investment.
Step 1: Must Have an Emotionally Attractive and Google Optimized Conversion Website for Your Med Spa Practice.
Step 2: Must Have a Proven Marketing and Advertising Plan for Your Med Spa Practice. Covering Google, Social Media & Mobile.
Step 3: Must Have a Technology Platform & Staff For Sustainable Competitive Advantage.
Key Tactics for Med Spa Marketing
The Med Spa industry is becoming increasingly competitive. Successful Med Spas in the United States and Canada can ensure the success of their business if they properly market their med spa to their surrounding areas. Employing these marketing tactics for your med spa can help you stand out among your competitors. These tactics will help maintain and build your customer base. Read more about medspa marketing tactics here.
$599 per month plan – read more here.
$999 per month plan – read more here.
Medical Spa Marketing Example of Custom Flyer for Facebook, Email and Website
Must Have Mobile Strategy – 78 percent of MedSpa Clients Check Out Your Services on iPhone or Android – Mobile Phones
Medical Spa Marketing Companies Should-Do List
12 Action Items To Discuss With Your Medical Spa’s Marketing Company Every Month.
MONTHLY ACCOUNT REVIEWS
1) Meet with your account manager at least once a month and go over current month’s performance and discuss plan for the next month.
2) Review SEO Rankings. Go over the top keywords and see your rankings. It should be done in a live meeting. Reports have stale data. Automated reports are mostly inaccurate.
3) Review Advertising Performance – Top keywords, budget exhaustion, average cost per interaction, Facebook ads performance, Google ads performance.
4) Review Social Media – Posting, Apps, Ads on Social Media. How many posts were posted in the last month. How are your ads running on Facebook and Instagram. Are they producing any new patients? Or are they simply producing visitors who take no action?
5) Review Email Marketing. How many Emails went out? what is the open rate? Each newsletter should have some useful information for the patients and it should also have some type of “promotion”
6) Review Call Data. Number of phone calls received. Phone calls missed. Duration of phone calls. Time of day when you receive most phone calls. Number of calls received after hours.
7) Review Reputation Management. Number of reviews requested. What percentage is happy/unhappy. How many actual reviews posted. Are you using all three mediums to maximize the your online reputation.
8) Review Texting/SMS Data. Your SMM app is a gold mine. Patients who interact using the SMM app are 6 times more likely to become your patients and buy something from you, than phone calls or contact forms.
9) Review Content. Every page on your website must have a purpose. Every page should have useful content for the potential patient or existing patient. Call to action should present on every page. Every page should be considered a “landing page” with call to action.
10) Review Promotions & Deals Apps. Monthly promotions and time-based promotions are extremely important for your medical spa. We recommend 3 to 4 active promotions per month. Recycle old promotions. Custom promotions with nice “flyer” type of look are very effective. These promotions are even more effective if you allow the visitor to “buy now” online – with a 10% discount. This fill your medical spa calendar. But the promotion must be meaningful, and there should be sense of urgency.
11) Review Training and Misc Items. Does your staff need training? Do they know how to respond to inquiries? Can they answer the questions from your medical spa website?
12) Discuss Plan for the Next Month *** VERY IMPORTANT ***
Example Return On Investment Data
Must Have Facebook Strategy – In Addition to Facebook, Instagram is Also Important.
How is MedSpa Advertising Campaign Setup?
Medspa Marketing Using Content Publishing
Online Marketing Impact for Med Spa Practices
In the past few years the Internet has become vital for MedSpa practices that need to acquire new patients, with new strategies and best practices developing constantly. An effective approach to acquiring and retaining new clients & patients means your MedSpa practice needs to utilize new apps, new social media sites ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and many more), new trends (confirming appointments by texting), online reputation management, sending monthly newsletters, sending monthly promotions, prospect patient CRM, list management in Email Marketing, creating new content for better search engine rankings, effective Pay-Per-Click Advertising campaigns, and a lot more. It is simply not possible for a MedSpa business owner or manager to run a business and be effective at online strategy. Gold Package for MedSpa was created to address this issue.
Free MedSpa Website is Always Included – This Website is Mobile Optimized, A/B Tested, With Embedded Apps, and Google Optimized for Keywords.
8 Strategies That Work for Medspa Centers
- Awesome Medspa website – with a lot of photo’s of each procedure – must be intelligent and focused on conversion. Intelligence means conversion tracking CRM for your website. 80 percent of the patients looking for medspa services will contact you by calling you or simply finding you on a map. Majority of the time it is Google Maps. To read more about Conversion Websites for doctors, please click here.
- Google SEO Optimizations for specific keywords, like “Medspa West Palm Beach FL” – in this case a patient is looking for an Medspa in West Palm Beach FL. To read more about SEO for doctors please click here.
- Google Local Optimizations. To read more about LOCAL SEO for doctors please click here.
- Content of the website. To read more about Content Marketing for doctors please click here.
- PPC Advertising (specifically Google PPC). To read more about PPC for doctors please click here.
- Facebook Advertising. To read more about Facebook Advertising for doctors please click here.
- Monthly Email Marketing. To read more about Email Marketing for doctors please click here.
- Patient Reviews Marketing & Reputation Management – Minimize negative reviews, Maximize positive reviews. To read more about Reputation Management for doctors please click here.
How To Launch Medical Marketing Strategy For Your Medical Spa
In order to launch a successful, profitable, and comprehensive medical marketing online strategy, your Medical Spa has to utilize a multiple software tools and online marketing consultants. Medical practices typically have to work with four to eight different vendors and software companies to coordinate and manage their efforts on the Internet. Keeping up with the constantly changing online landscape is hard enough, and when you have to get strategy advice and execution from multiple companies it becomes an even bigger headache.
PatientGain.com’s GOLD & PLATINUM solutions solve this problem for Medical Spas.
To learn about How SEO Works For Medical Spas Websites, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Short-cut SEO for Medical Spas, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Pricing and cost of SEO services for Medical Spas, this is a good starting page.
Proven MedSpa Promotions on
Your Website, Email Marketing & Social Media
8 Important elements of your medical spa’s website:
1) It must be mobile optimized – Beyond mobile friendly.
2) It must be optimized for conversion.
3) Content must be fresh, relevant, non-plagiarized.
4) SEO Optimized for Google search engine.
5) Based on WordPress (or other proven platforms).
6) Secure and HIPAA Compliant.
7) Should promote and build your brand.
8) Must be pretty, attractive and branded with your own brand.
There Are 6 Key Areas Every Medical Practice Should Consider for a Successful Marketing Plan.
1. Outreach and Referral Program.
2. Employee Advocate Marketing.
3. Patient Referral Marketing.
4. Social Media Marketing.
5. Traditional Offline Advertising.
6. Digital Online Advertising.
After a prospect patient has been converted to a paying client, your medical spa now has to focus not only the well-being of the patient, but also on how to keep the patient happy, and make sure that the patient does not provide any negative feedback on the social media sites. PatientGain.com provides a very effective app in the GOLD & PLATINUM package for this strategy. This app allows you to focus on Maximizing Positive Online Reviews and Minimizing Negative Online Reviews.
MedSpa Marketing Using Appointment Requests From Facebook
4 Key Apps For Facebook Marketing For Doctors and Healthcare Medical Practices
These apps have been used by hundreds of successful healthcare providers.
Medical Marketing App No 1. Acquire Positive Reviews From Patients Who Have Already Liked You.
Medical Marketing App No 2. Allow Patients Who Are On Facebook To Request An Appointment
Medical Marketing App No 3. Allow Patients Who Are On Facebook To See Your Promotions and Redeem a Promotion
Medical Marketing App No 4. Use Facebook Posting App For Doctors & Medical Practices
5 Steps for Facebook Success for Doctors & Medical Practices
Use Social Media Apps To Acquire New Patients and Engage & Service Existing Patients
Social Media Marketing is another very important aspect of your marketing. Your potential and existing are hanging around on Facebook. You have to make it easy for them to do business with you. Here are 5 steps.
5 Steps for Facebook Success for Doctors & Medical Practices
- Create Facebook Business Page for your medical practice.
- Optimize FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice.
- Add apps to your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice. For example, add Contact Us app, add Appointment Requests app, add Promotions app.
- Add content to your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice
- Advertise your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice on Facebook – There are multiple ways to promote your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice. You can hire a professional ( recommended ) or do it yourself. Professionals who are certified advertising professionals will produce better results for you.
PatientGain.com is a proven dental and medical marketing solution, includes apps, websites, SEO, HIPAA compliance and account management.
To learn about What is the Foundation of Medical SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for Doctors and Dentists
To learn about How SEO Works For Doctors and Dental Websites, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Short-cut SEO for Medical and Dental Practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Pricing and cost of SEO services for medical and dental practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about How Much Do Doctors and Dentists Spend On Advertising?
To learn about Medical SEO Voice Search Optimization For Doctors and Dentists (BERT)
To learn about Local Medical SEO For Doctors and Dentists
To learn about Mobile SEO For Medical and Dental Websites
To learn about Zero-Click SEO for Doctors and Dentists
To learn about Benefits Of Medical SEO Marketing
To learn about Key Items For SEO Evaluation of Medical and Dental Websites
To learn about Avoid Risky Plans – Use Proven Medical and Dental Marketing Strategies
To learn about Medical Marketing Using Emotionally Compelling Offline Media
To learn about Pre Launch Medical Marketing Checklist for Doctors
To learn about Medical SEO vs. Medical Advertising (Dental practices included) – Which One Is Better?
To learn about Is Your Medical and Dental Website Design “Future Proof”?
To learn about Medical and Dental Website Conversion Strategies
To learn about Medical and Dental Website Content Marketing Strategy
To learn about How to Acquire New Patients for Your Medical and Dental Practice
To learn about Medical and Dental Website Applications