Medical Marketing Chatbots For Improved Patient Satisfaction and Conversion to Appointments (Intelli*Doctor ChatBot App)
What is a Medical Chatbot? A medical chatbot is designed to have a conversation or a discussion with a real patient. Try Intelli*Doctor ChatBot app from PatientGain. No long contracts.
How Much Does it Cost? Pricing $100 to $200/Month
Simply, from the view of a doctor or a medical practice manager, a chatbot is nothing more than software based on AI algorithms (Artificial Intelligence) that will perform automatic tasks within given parameters. The “Chat” part of a Chatbot indicates that it is primarily designed to interact and chat with patients and potential patients. Since our chatbot works in the healthcare industry, it is a Medical Chatbot. A medical chatbot is designed to have a conversation or a discussion with a real human/patient. Depending on how the person responds or chats with the bot, it will return answers as programed into it. PatientGain’s IntelliBot software is also integrated with a HIPAA compliant CRM, so your communications are stored in a HIPAA compliant database.
Generally in the medical industry there are 2 types of chatbots.
1. Medical Marketing ChatBots
Designed to convert a visiting patient (on your website) to a paying patient. These are called Medical Marketing ChatBots. They are not designed to diagnose any specific medical conditions. They have 2 important roles.
A) Existing patient – direct them to a specific information. Like how to reach the office after hours. Access to patient portal etc.
B) New potential patient – as a potential patient lands on your website, you have 15 seconds to engage them. So the medical marketing ChatBot should “walk” the potential patient through specific questions and steps so they can eventually become your patient.
2. Medical Symptom ChatBots
Health chatbots ask patients a series of questions – so the ChatBot can understand basic information, the condition of a patient – this is very much like the front desk staff in a clinic, who would ask 1) Do you have a fever? 2) Are you in pain? so to understand their symptoms and then the ChatBot sends the data to doctor, who can provide diagnoses and prescribe medicine in real time.
Medical marketing & artificial intelligence. PatientGain’s ChatBot apps are different for these reasons:
1. ChatBot apps are HIPAA compliant
2. ChatBot apps setup does not cost extra
3. Customer service is awesome. You are provided with a project manager and additional staff who help you
4. You can extend your ChatBot app with a complete marketing solution – Read more here (Intelli*Doctor FastTrack II)
NO YEARLY CONTRACTS
4 Important Tactics For Online Healthcare Marketing Strategy
- Focus on Patient Acquisition – This area focuses on your website, SEO, online advertising (Google, Facebook, Instagram etc), tracking of leads, secure HIPAA compliant CRM.
- Patient Engagement – This area focuses on your ability to engage patients. For example, Facebook and Google posts, Texting/SMS from your website so you can capture leads. Referral strategy, monthly Email marketing, auto-follow up emails and texts. Building a fan base on social media.
- Patient Revenue – This area focuses on your ability to monetize your marketing. Many doctors are doing a great job on marketing, but they are missing out on maximizing revenue per patient. Life time value of patient has 2 aspects. First initial visit and revenue generated by the first initial visit. Second part has to do with Life-Time-Value (LTV) of each patient - This could be a much bigger number and when calculating ROI - Return On Investment, should also be calculated. The second area is most overlooked by doctors.
- Reputation Management – This area can be a headache or a winning differentiator for your medical practice. As you service your patients, your plan should be as every patient ( shortly after providing service ) asking them "Based on your experience with our medical practice, would you recommend us". This is probably the most important question you can ask. This can be done 4 different ways. 1) Personally asking them - This approach is most effective, however in real life, it is simply not possible. 2) Using Texting/SMS app sending a similar question and asking if they are happy with your service and willing to recommend you. If they say "yes" then software sends them link to a review site. 3) Using Email similar strategy is implemented. 4) Using an I-Pad in the lobby, similar strategy can be implemented. However this requires some clever software for changing the IP address.
8 Important elements of your medical website:
1) It must be mobile optimized – Beyond mobile friendly.
2) It must be optimized for conversion.
3) Content must be fresh, relevant, non-plagiarized.
4) SEO Optimized for Google search engine.
5) Based on WordPress (or other proven platforms).
6) Secure and HIPAA Compliant.
7) Should promote and build your brand.
8) Must be pretty, attractive and branded with your own brand.
PatientGain.com is a proven medical marketing solution, includes apps, websites, SEO, HIPAA compliance and account management.
To learn about What is the Foundation of Medical SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for Doctors
To learn about How SEO Works For Doctors Websites, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Short-cut SEO for Medical Practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Pricing and cost of SEO services for medical practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about How Much Do Doctors Spend On Advertising?
To learn about Medical SEO Voice Search Optimization For Doctors (BERT)
To learn about Local Medical SEO For Doctors
To learn about Mobile SEO For Medical Websites
To learn about Zero-Click SEO for Doctors & Medical Practices
To learn about Benefits Of Medical SEO Marketing
To learn about Key Items For SEO Evaluation of Medical Websites
To learn about Avoid Risky Plans – Use Proven Medical Marketing Strategies
To learn about Medical Marketing Using Emotionally Compelling Offline Media
To learn about Pre Launch Medical Marketing Checklist for Doctors
To learn about Medical SEO vs. Medical Advertising – Which One Is Better?
To learn about Is Your Medical Website Design “Future Proof”?