Google & Facebook Posting App For Healthcare Medical Practices & Dentists. Included in GOLD Monthly Service.
Content Based Posts – Based on Your Specialty. Simple To Use. Setup & Content is Included. Used by Top Clinics.
5 Reasons Why Google Posts Increase Your SEO and Patient Acquisition
1. Your healthcare medical or dental service is highlighted as a part of your search result on Google.
2. Content created for your medical or dental specialty based on your services, is visible in addition to your SEO results.
3. Patients look at your post which has been localized for EACH location and EACH Call-To-Action (CTA).
4. Google Post Content has a clear Call-To-Action (CTA) to one of the following: 1) Book 2) Order 3) Shop 4) Learn More 5) Sign Up 6) Get Offer – This is very powerful and leads direct conversion. Facebook Posts are focused on Patient Engagement – whereas Google Posts are focused on direct ROI and direct action from a future or current patient.
5. Our data shows that Google posts contribute positively to SEO also. PatientGain highly recommends posting on Google Posts every day. Return On Investment (ROI) for healthcare medical practices is much higher who post useful, services based content on a regular basis.
Example of a Google Posting For a Medical Practice.
Should You Post On Google Or Facebook?
As a Medical Practice, You Should Post on BOTH!!
PatitentGain.com’s data shows that both are effective. However the results are different.
Google Posts – Since they appear as a part of the Google Search, you see the ROI for your medical advertising almost immediately. We HIGHLY recommend Google Posts.
Facebook Posts – They are designed to build Engagement for medical practice. So awareness and engagement results are not immediate and it takes a long time to start seeing any immediate conversion to new patients. However it helps in engaging existing patients.