Mobile Marketing For Doctors & Medical Practices & Clinics Costs $499/mon.
Results Driven Mobile Marketing Technology Results In Increased Patients & Clients For Doctors & Medical Clinics. Call 888-600-4172.
Review of 162 online campaigns reveals that 72 percent of the patients are searching for medical services on a mobile device. Exactly the same test revealed that this number was 54 percent 12 months ago. PatientGain.com predicts that this number will be close to 90 percent in the next few years.
It is no secret that more and more users ( patients and clients ) of your medical clinic are using the mobile devices to find your clinic and once they are your customer, they use the same device to interact and engage with you. In fact somewhere between 60% to 85% of your potential and existing patients/clients are doing so.
Patient engagement and patient acquisition is moving to mobile. PatientGain.com’s platform is designed so that you can easily take advantage of this trend.
Mobile User Experience Starts When A User Searches For Your Service Or Medical Clinic
Let us walk you through an example. Mobile user experience starts when a user searches for your service or medical clinic. A typical potential patient would do a Google search. Our data shows 81 percent of the patient searches initiate on Google search engine, Yahoo + Bing are approx 8 percent and rest are all others. In the example below, user searches for a clinic type followed by a city name.
Medical Patient Browsing Data and Results
1) Google is still the best source for acquiring new patients.
2) The top area is for paid ads – if you do not have a targeted and extremely optimized PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaign, you are likely to miss out on 78 % of the potential patients.
3) Next important area is Google Business Listings, Google+
4) Google Maps is tightly integrated to Google+ Business Listings – Very Important for Mobile Experience.
5) 88% of users pay attention to Google Reviews – Probably the most accurate reviews are on Google+ – So you must have a stack of POSITIVE REVIEWS on Google+ with at least 4.3 rating or higher
6) Most of the users will stay right here ( on mobile devices ) and will not scroll further due to the size of the screen
7) Organic listings are further down, and require the user to scroll further down.It does not mean that you should ignore this, it means that mobile users do not scroll down that often.
What Happens Next?
So all of these are important – as your objective is that a potential patient/client clicks on your ad or link and lands on your website. Once the user is on your mobile optimized website, the mobile site has to do the selling and cause the patient to take an action.This “action” is called a “conversion”. A conversion could mean a call to your clinic, click on directions or click on any other images/links that mean something useful for your medical clinic ( like signing up for a free consultation offer, a newsletter sign up etc ).
Medical Patient Conversion Guidelines
1) Your mobile site should be responsive to the devices.
2) It must be INTELLIGENT & if you are a medical clinic, then it should be running on secure HIPAA compliant servers. Malware can be easily added to any non-secure website – and this malware gets downloaded on the user’s device as they view a site.
3) It should also be an A/B Tested website.
4) It should not have links that can distract the patient – Use your BRANDING on the top area
5) Only most important information should be on the top area – All information should be force-ranked
6) Limit scrolling by providing most important information first
7) Use the technology to gather user’s behavior
8) Use the gathered data to improve the layout and conversion of the patients – PatientGain.com compares your data against the BEST CLINICS and improves your performance
9) Embedded apps on your mobile site will increase your conversion rates dramatically
Should I Change My Email Marketing For Mobile Marketing?
62 percent of your patients are opening your Emails on mobile devices. As a clinic owner, you should continue to focus on Monthly Email Marketing but make sure that your Emails are Mobile Optimized. They should be in a single column layout and easy to read – with larger text and mixed with images followed by brief text – and then links to your conversion website.
The content in Emails should be useful for the prospect patient or an existing patient. For example on 4th of July national holiday, a nice Email with wishing happy 4th of July and a reminder that your hours will be 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM, is a great way to stay in touch with your patients without “selling” anything. But this Email campaign has served its purpose – It reminds them that you are there if they need you. They may book-mark your website, call you from their mobile device, book an online appointment right from their Mobile Device or click on your social media link or may even show up for your services!
Can I Manage My Medical Marketing From a Mobile Device?
Your clinic’s marketing data is available on your iPad – PatientGain.com also provides login using your cell phone, iPhone , android etc, but when you login from a cell phone you see a subset of the apps.
Can I Respond to Patients/Clients From a Mobile Device?
Using iPad or another device like iPad, you have complete access to all apps and ability to respond to requests, confirm appointments, manage lists, manage patient CRM and all other features.
PatientGain.com has these technologies and best practices for medical clinic advertising and marketing. Mobile and full websites are always free for medical clinics. Contact us.