Healthcare Marketing Pricing. Simple Pricing & Proven Results.
Each client and medical practice is different, so PatientGain offers a flexible pricing model for your medical clinic. For your online medical marketing, you can choose from any of the 4 options.
Option 1: À la Carte medical marketing apps – Over 20 apps are available for your medical practice. Most popular apps:
1. Intelligent Conversion ChatBot app (from $100/month)
2. 2 Way Texting For Healthcare Marketing (from $199/month)
3. Social Media posting bundle (from $399/month)
4. Monthly Email Marketing with 2 blogs per month. (from $199/mon)
5. Advertising on Google, Facebook, Instagram (from $1000/month)
Why you should choose option 1:
1. If you already have a good website, and good SEO rankings, you simply need more intelligence and medical marketing apps, to be added to your current website.
2. If you are a D.I.Y person and want more control of your website, then this option is designed for you.
3. If you want control of the website, but simply need to add HIPAA compliant apps for added conversion and functionality.
Option 2: Apps bundle SILVER solution $499/mon
SILVER Service is a fully integrated medical marketing solution costs $499/mon with superior customer happiness. Used by hundreds of top practices in the USA & Canada. Use proven 20+ apps and features with your existing WordPress website to gain an unfair competitive advantage. This service is for those practices who have a nice website but want to use additional strategies to gain an unfair competitive advantage.
Why you should choose option 2:
1. By purchasing a bundle, you get the best pricing. Option 2 is just like option 1, but with better pricing.
2. If you already have a good website, and good SEO rankings, you simply need more intelligence and medical marketing apps, to be added to your current website.
3. If you are a D.I.Y person and want more control of your website, then this option is designed for you.
4. If you want control of the website, but simply need to add HIPAA compliant apps for added conversion and functionality.
Option 3: Website AND Apps bundle GOLD-PLUS service $599/mon to $999/mon. We-do-it-for-you service.
Gold service is a fully integrated new patient marketing solution with Google SEO optimized website. Costs $599/mon with superior customer happiness. Used by hundreds of practices in usa & canada. Focus is on conversion & ROI. It includes a/b tested website, quality content, your custom branding, apps, social media, email marketing, Texting/SMS, awesome customer service, hipaa compliant crm & modern features. In addition to GOLD Plus ($599 per month) service, PatientGain now offers GOLD Super ($999 per month) service for those medical practices who are in competitive markets and require additional marketing services in a simple to use package. Hundreds of successful customers in the USA and Canada use the same services. Our pricing is straight forward.
Why you should choose option 3:
1. If you are looking for a hands-off approach, and focused on results and ROI, then this is for your medical practice
2. This is a hosted service and you pay a subscription fee on a monthly basis – It is a loaded system designed and based on success of hundreds of medical practices – from single location to dozens of locations. It includes, website, SEO services, account management, and HIPAA compliant apps. A project manager is assigned to your account, along with a team of graphic designers, WordPress experts, content writers, newsletter creators, SEO professionals, Google PPC and advertising professionals, data analyzers, performance optimizers, Google my business, Facebook and social media professionals PLUS our proprietary software and WordPress hosting. All apps and websites are run and managed by PatientGain.com team and automated software services. Customers have very little involvement and we provide results and data driven dashboards. Account manager is assigned to your account and provides support and guidance. Most doctors and medical practices use the GOLD service.
3. This service includes an optimized WordPress website, hosting and monthly updates.
4. The website, hosting and apps are provided as one service. All apps and websites must run on our servers in US.
5. Setup is included and automated. You also cannot add custom scripts, code, apps, unless they are approved by PatientGain. So this setup is not for everyone. However since all setup is A/B Tested, the ROI from GOLD-Service is highest.
Option 4: Custom website design and setup / Platform setup
Designed for those customers who have specific needs and require step-by-step control of execution of the online marketing and advertising for their medical practices, hospital, a large network of medical practices or telemedicine online marketing.
Typical pricing is $50,000 to $100,000 one-time setup fees for large websites and hospitals.
If you are a platform, where you are servicing hundreds of patients per day/ per week and you have many providers, then it is a custom project and typical pricing is $50,000 to $100,000 one-time setup fees.
For single location websites, typical pricing is $5000 to $9000 setup fees. This is a one-time setup. Monthly marketing and advertising costs are additional. This is also designed for those customers who want the ability to make changes themself.
Also note that actual cost of advertising is always extra, with any service. Some clinics/doctors are very aggressive and spend $1000 per day (or more) and some spend $1000 a month on advertising. We also have few clinics/doctors who do not spend any money on advertising. Our data shows that proper advertising produces more patients for 99 percentage of the clinics/doctors.
How Much Do Doctors Spend On Advertising in USA?
We Also Offer Price Match For Doctors. During This Difficult Time of COVID-19, You Should Not Have To Pay Extra!
STOP PAYING FOR WEBSITES
PAY FOR RESULTS AND ROI
Designed For Competitive Markets $1299 to $1499 per mon
Pricing For Multi-Location Medical Practices
Additional Packages & Services
All-In-One, Affordable Advertising & Marketing For Medical Clinics.
You need much more than a pretty non-HIPAA Compliant website. In order to increase your clinic’s patient count, you need intelligent software behind your website, and a strategy that’s proven to be successful for top healthcare clinics across the US. PatientGain.com apps are hosted in the cloud on world class high performance servers in the USA. PHI data is stored in accordance with HIPAA Laws. There is no software to install or long term contracts.
Your Website is the Face of Your Practice. Don’t Ignore It.
More Patients. Less Effort.
Check Our Real Customer Reviews
Online Success Starts With Best Medical Marketing Conversion Website
Medical Marketing Conversion Websites are different than informational websites. Here are 8 examples of characteristics for medical marketing conversion websites
Your Medical Marketing Conversion Websites should:
No 1. Your medical marketing conversion website should have useful information for a patient visitor to easily contact you multiple ways. This includes 1. Click to Dial – Phone 2. Fill out an Appointment Request 3. Find Directions 4. Find Medical Services
No 2. Intelligence so Information is captured securely in a HIPAA Compliant database
No 3. Tracking software so source of your leads is captured so you can easily measure the ROI of each advertising medium
No 4. Promotions and Offers should be included predominantly
No 5. Tracking of Phone calls is very important
No 6. Ability to respond automatically ( Auto-Responders ) should be built into your medical marketing conversion website
No 7. A/B Tested layout for best possible patient experience and results
No 8. Your medical marketing conversion website should not take the user away from your primary focus. For example, if your strategy is to capture patient information from a landing page, keep it simple and to-the-point. Do not offer any other offers so the patient is tempted to click on another area and leave your website.
PatientGain.com is used by the TOP healthcare medical practices in USA & Canada. Website development companies also use our apps to help their healthcare clients.
To learn about Website Strategies and Website Examples for Doctors & Medical Practices, please go here.
To learn about Search Engine Optimization for Doctors & Medical Practices, please go here.
To learn about Pay Per Click PPC Advertising for Doctors & Medical Practices, please go here.
To learn about Content Marketing Strategies for Doctors & Medical Practices, please go here.
To learn about GOLD Package Marketing for Doctors & Medical Practices, please go here.
To learn about Industry's SEO Management Pricing For Doctors & Medical Practices, please go here.
To learn about Industry's PPC Management Pricing For Doctors & Medical Practices, please go here.
To learn about Medical Marketing ROI Calculator and Examples For Doctors & Medical Practices, please go here.
To learn about A/B Tested Conversion Websites and Examples For Doctors & Medical Practices, please go here.
Results From Online SEO For Primary Care Physician
Review of a real customer. Location is east coast – mid-level competition. Doctor Jones has been in practice for the last 13 years. Her focus has been Primary Care, Internal Medicine and general wellness with focus on Diabetic patients. However, since last 3 years, multiple clinics have opened within her 5 mile radius. In addition, two Urgent Care clinics have also impacted her business. In the past all she had to do was to advertise in local yellow pages, few referral practices and business had grown due to her excellent focus on patient care. Due to competition, her average patient count had steadily decreased from 30 patients a day to 22.
In this case, Doctor Jones had to focus on new patient acquisition. She search online for “online advertising for doctors” and found PatientGain.com as the first organic listing on Google. She signed up for PatientGain.com’s GOLD Service for $599/mon. The results have been as follows:
Nov 2016 – Go live with new website, along with 20 apps embedded in the new Medical Marketing website. 135 phone calls received in the first month. 116 unique phone calls.
Dec 2016 – 434 phone calls received in the 2nd month. 388 unique phone calls.
Jan 2017 – 621 phone calls received in the 3rd month. 534 unique phone calls.
Feb 2017 – 518 phone calls received in the 4th month. 419 unique phone calls.
Mar 2017 – 599 phone calls received in the 5th month. 450 unique phone calls.
Apr 2017 – 697 phone calls received in the 6th month. 541 unique phone calls.
May 2017 – 801 phone calls received in the 7th month. 643 unique phone calls.
By the end of 7th month, Doctor Jones had achieved her target of 30 patients per day. Mission accomplished.