How To Promote Your Medical Practice on Facebook / Social Media
Social Media Bundle $299/mon.
1. Facebook and Instagram Advertising Management
2. Weekly FB Posting
3. Weekly Google Posting
Understanding how top medical practices are using the social media is the first step. What type of effort and money should you spend on your social media strategy? should you hire someone to “post” for you? These are common questions we are asked on a daily basis from our healthcare professional customers.
Social Media is Becoming More Important For Your Medical Practice
As social media and specifically Facebook becomes more important for users all over the world, healthcare medical practices need to do more on Facebook. How do you stand out from thousands of other businesses who are advertising and working to get the attention and “Likes” of targeted users? The first step in answering this question is to look at the leaders in your space and your industry to see what they are doing on Social Media, and more specifically, on Facebook.
Your social media strategy should start with Facebook. Other sites, like Google-Posts, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube are all important. However majority of the conversion from social media is happening on Facebook and for some practices like MedSpas on Instagram. We are also seeing very good results from Google Posts. In Fact we are seeing better conversion from Google Posts than Facebook Posts.
PatientGain.com’s Facebook apps platform provides you with a competitive advantage. Here 4 major ways to get more “eyes” on the social media. More people should “follow”, “friend” & “like” you on different social media platforms.Starting with Facebook is recommended, as majority of of your patients are on Facebook, compared to other platforms. Also note that most people who spend a good amount of time on Social Media have more time than money, so generally leads generated from social media have less quality. Out of 4 steps below, the quickest ROI is from running a professional, targeted and branded Facebook or Instagram campaign. The cost of the campaign depends on your desired results and your competition.
- Using your time, skill and content, add content to your Facebook business page and Google Posts. If you are on Instagram, add more visual content.
- Using your offline marketing, mention the Facebook business page address – For example if you have a print campaign, add your Facebook business page address
- Run ads on Facebook to promote your services, your events and you can even “boost” your posts.
- Post on Facebook and Google with content related to your services. Services based posts get better ROI
All of these steps build your “Engagement on Social Media”. This takes time and a LOT OF EFFORT and MONEY. It would be naive to think otherwise. There are hundreds of your competitors who are trying to do the same thing. This effort, money and time is same as building your SEO for Google search engine. It takes longer on Social Media, due to nature of social media.
3 Key Elements of Facebook Marketing For Physicians
It is easy to be confused by how and when to use Facebook platform for medical marketing. There are 3 key areas for Facebook marketing.
No 1. Facebook Posting
Facebook posting allows you to engage with patients who like your Business Page. We have seen very good results for physicians and medical practices who provide useful information about their services. Facebook Posts are designed for engagement and it takes a significant amount of time and money to develop a healthy following using Facebook Posts for doctors.
No 2. Facebook Apps
Facebook apps appear at the left column of your Facebook Business Page. They allow you to engage with patients who visit your Business Page. In a way, Facebook Business Page is evolving to be a simple website for your medical practice. So each tab or the app can be used to capture leads, book appointments, show your promotions to your patients. We have seen very good results for physicians and medical practices who provide HIPAA compliant apps on Facebook Business Page.
No 3. Facebook Advertising
Facebook Advertising costs extra, and this is how Facebook as a company makes money. Just like Google advertising, Facebook advertising can be very effective to attract new patients to your practice. We have seen very good results for physicians and medical practices who advertise their services.
Jumpstart Your Healthcare Marketing Using Social Media. Start Posting on Facebook Using Automation and Medical Content Designed Just for Your Specialty. Patientgain.com Provides Medical Marketing Content for Your Medical Services.
Most of the doctors and medical marketing staff at practices do not have time to attend to daily and weekly postings on Facebook and other Social Media. PatientGain.com’s Facebook Posting App includes content created for you. You simply need to approve the content. See more details here.
5 Steps for Facebook Success for Doctors & Medical Practices
Use Social Media Apps To Acquire New Patients and Engage & Service Existing Patients
Social Media Marketing is another very important aspect of your marketing. Your potential and existing are hanging around on Facebook. You have to make it easy for them to do business with you. Here are 5 steps.
5 Steps for Facebook Success for Doctors & Medical Practices
- Create Facebook Business Page for your medical practice.
- Optimize FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice.
- Add apps to your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice. For example, add Contact Us app, add Appointment Requests app, add Promotions app.
- Add content to your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice
- Advertise your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice on Facebook – There are multiple ways to promote your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice. You can hire a professional ( recommended ) or do it yourself. Professionals who are certified advertising professionals will produce better results for you.
PatientGain.com's Approach to Healthcare Marketing Success : 12 Key Features of GOLD Solution
- Reasonable Monthly Fee With No Upfront Setup Costs or Implementation Costs
- Pay-Per-Month Model For Healthcare Medical Marketing
- No-To-Low Risk Medical Marketing Model
- Same System is Used By The Top Clinics in USA & Canada
- Awesome Service and Support - Phone, SMS-Texting, Email, Ticketing or Web-Based Meetings
- Awesome Software & HIPAA Servers Located in USA
- Assigned Account Manager Located in USA/Canada For Your Medical Clinic
- Generous Discounts for Multi-Location Healthcare Companies
- Website, SEO, Advertising Management, Social Media, Email Marketing, SMS-Texting, Apps, HIPAA Compliance ALL Included in a Single Solution.
- Eliminate 5 to 8 Vendors and Centralize Control of Your Online Healthcare Marketing & Advertising Success
- Save 40% to 60% in Monthly Spend by Using Our Proven Single Vendor Model
- Save Approx 30 Hours a Month - No Need To Learn and Operate Multiple Apps
4 Key Apps For Facebook Marketing For Doctors and Healthcare Medical Practices
These apps have been used by hundreds of successful healthcare providers.
Medical Marketing App No 1. Acquire Positive Reviews From Patients Who Have Already Liked You.
Medical Marketing App No 2. Allow Patients Who Are On Facebook To Request An Appointment
Medical Marketing App No 3. Allow Patients Who Are On Facebook To See Your Promotions and Redeem a Promotion
Medical Marketing App No 4. Use Facebook Posting App For Doctors & Medical Practices
Summary for Online Success For Doctors
These 6 steps are proven to add value for hundreds of medical practices. There are many other steps you can take to further improve your strategy. Monthly Email Marketing is another strategy, among many others. Contact us so we can help you and view details GOLD package here.
PatientGain.com is a certified premier google partner for healthcare.
To learn about Website Strategies and Website Examples for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Search Engine Optimization for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Pay Per Click PPC Advertising for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Content Marketing Strategies for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about GOLD Package Marketing for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.