Multiple provider(s) from $399/mon – With CRM, Texting, Email marketing
Platforms from $499/mon – With CRM, Texting, Email marketing
What Are The Key Benefits?
Medical marketing automation does not replace human beings or medical professionals. Using intelligent software, you are able to automate certain repetitive tasks. This includes patients requesting similar types of questions or simply the want to SMS/Text you, rather than calling you. Or they may prefer to speak to a human person. So these apps benefit you in 1) increasing patient acquisition 2) helping existing patients find useful information, hence increasing patient satisfaction.
How Does It Work?
1. Your targeted advertising campaign is set up for you by PatientGain’s professional team.
2. Your HIPAA compliant medical chatbot app is set up by PatientGain’s professional team. Code for the chatbot app is added to your website.
3. Additional tracking apps and CRM is setup.
4. Training is provided to your staff. This involves navigation of dashboards, and how to respond to leads.
5. Go-live typically takes within 2 weeks.
Example Workflow and Use Case
1. Samantha, a potential patient, visits your website for an allergy condition, after finding your website on Google search (78 percent of the patients do this)
2. She is mobile and uses her cell phone to find your medical marketing website. (82 percent of patients visit medical websites using mobile devices)
3. She notices that there is chatbot available on the website. She reads about your services, then reads about the “provider” section then decides to send a SMS/Text to the practice.
4. Office manager, Bill, gets an alert that a patient is asking a specific question, using the Texting/SMS app integrated with the Medical Chatbot installed on the website.
5. Bill responds to specific question asked by Samantha.
6. Samantha receives the information about the insurance coverage, on her cell phone. This process was quick.
7. Samantha had contacted another provider but wanted to speak to someone at this second practice. Since they did not have any chatbot or texting, she called this practice. The phone call went to a voice mail. It will be picked by the staff at the end of the day or the next morning.
8. The next day, practice no 2, calls Samantha back. But she is in a meeting with her boss. She cannot answer the phone.
9. At the end of the next day, Samantha is driving back from work, and decides to listen to the messages. She hears the message that clinic no 2 has returned her call.
10. Samantha, at this point looks at her cell phone, and there is a link to the website of the clinic no 1. She simply clicks and requests an appointment with the clinic no 1.
You may think it not does not happen everyday, however you will be incorrect. Thousands of opportunities are missed everyday. Medical practices who are focused on online medical marketing automation, and patient communication automation are winning everyday.