Top Healthcare Chatbot Solution For Doctor’s Offices $399/Mon. A.K.A Medical Marketing Automation.
Patient acquisition focused healthcare chatbot solution is used by top clinics in USA and Canada. Includes 7 key apps and features. HIPAA compliant and setup is included with awesome customer service.
Complete Medical Marketing Automation Solution (Intelli*Doctor FastTrack II)
1. ChatBot apps are HIPAA compliant
2. ChatBot apps are integrated with conversion tracking software
3. ChatBot apps are integrated with HIPAA compliant CRM. This CRM saves all relevant information, and creates lists based on demographics, source and many other factors
4. ChatBot apps are integrated with Texting/SMS alerts app
5. ChatBot apps are integrated with Email Marketing
6. ChatBot apps are integrated with 2-Way patient communication app
7. Google, Facebook, Instagram advertising setup included. Actual advertising costs are extra.
Single provider $100/mon
Multiple provider(s) from $149/mon
Multiple provider(s) from $399/mon – With CRM, Texting, Email marketing
Platforms from $499/mon – With CRM, Texting, Email marketing
What Are The Key Benefits?
Medical marketing automation does not replace human beings or medical professionals. Using intelligent software, you are able to automate certain repetitive tasks. This includes patients requesting similar types of questions or simply the want to SMS/Text you, rather than calling you. Or they may prefer to speak to a human person. So these apps benefit you in 1) increasing patient acquisition 2) helping existing patients find useful information, hence increasing patient satisfaction.
How Does It Work?
1. Your targeted advertising campaign is set up for you by PatientGain’s professional team.
2. Your HIPAA compliant medical chatbot app is set up by PatientGain’s professional team. Code for the chatbot app is added to your website.
3. Additional tracking apps and CRM is setup.
4. Training is provided to your staff. This involves navigation of dashboards, and how to respond to leads.
5. Go-live typically takes within 2 weeks.
Example Workflow and Use Case
1. Samantha, a potential patient, visits your website for an allergy condition, after finding your website on Google search (78 percent of the patients do this)
2. She is mobile and uses her cell phone to find your medical marketing website. (82 percent of patients visit medical websites using mobile devices)
3. She notices that there is chatbot available on the website. She reads about your services, then reads about the “provider” section then decides to send a SMS/Text to the practice.
4. Office manager, Bill, gets an alert that a patient is asking a specific question, using the Texting/SMS app integrated with the Medical Chatbot installed on the website.
5. Bill responds to specific question asked by Samantha.
6. Samantha receives the information about the insurance coverage, on her cell phone. This process was quick.
7. Samantha had contacted another provider but wanted to speak to someone at this second practice. Since they did not have any chatbot or texting, she called this practice. The phone call went to a voice mail. It will be picked by the staff at the end of the day or the next morning.
8. The next day, practice no 2, calls Samantha back. But she is in a meeting with her boss. She cannot answer the phone.
9. At the end of the next day, Samantha is driving back from work, and decides to listen to the messages. She hears the message that clinic no 2 has returned her call.
10. Samantha, at this point looks at her cell phone, and there is a link to the website of the clinic no 1. She simply clicks and requests an appointment with the clinic no 1.
You may think it not does not happen everyday, however you will be incorrect. Thousands of opportunities are missed everyday. Medical practices who are focused on online medical marketing automation, and patient communication automation are winning everyday.
6 Key Pillars of Healthcare Medical Marketing for Physicians. Used by the Top Clinics in USA and Canada.
Your patients start their journey to find your medical services in many ways. They may have immediate need for specific service, like a parent looking for a “pediatric urgent care near me” and over 78 percentage of the time they will go to Google and search. And majority of the time, this is done on a mobile cell phone device. You may have a client looking for specific MedSpa service like “Coolsculpting clinic near me” for non-invasive weight loss. There are millions of ways patients search and look for your services, every day, however, majority of the patients use online mediums like, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Yahoo, Bing etc to find a medical service provider.
6 Key Pillars of Healthcare Medical Marketing
Pillar No 1 - Patient Trust is the Foundation of Medical Marketing Success for Your Practice.
Provide excellent patient care and medical services to your target patients. Treat every patient like they are your first patient. Healthcare practices who focus on high customer/patient service have a solid foundation. From medical marketing perspective, Patient Trust starts from the moment they land on your website or read your online reviews.
Pillar No 2 - Medical Practice's Website.
Your website is the face of your practice. Your website can be an asset or a liability. Your website should look and perform better than your clinic's practice. Moreover your website should always build your brand.
Pillar No 3 - Medical Practice's Online Reputation.
Your online reputation – Number of 5 star reviews on Google is the most impactful strategy you can employ. Facebook, HealthGrades, Yelp and other sites are also important however Google Reviews ranking of 4.3 or higher with 100 or more reviews will make a huge impact on your business. We have seen the data and we are excited to help you achieve this.
Pillar No 4 - Medical Practice's Online SEO and Advertising.
SEO and Advertising. Having a nice website is a Step 1 – But if you are not improving the SEO on a monthly basis, you will be left behind. Advertising on Google and Facebook will further improve your patient acquisition.
Pillar No 5 - Medical Practice's Social Media Strategy.
Social media strategy to engage with existing and potential patients. Key strategies include
1) Installing intelligent apps on your Facebook business page
2) Posting weekly on Facebook business page
3) Posting daily on your Google Posts.
3) Advertising on Social Media - Start with Facebook
Pillar No 6 - Medical Practice's Patient Communication Strategy.
Effective patient communication strategy. Here is a great starting list
1) HIPAA compliant communication from your website
2) HIPAA compliant communication from Facebook.
3) SMS-Texting from your website
4) EMR integration
5) Monthly Email marketing
6) Daily Posts on Google Business Page
7) Weekly Posts on Facebook
8) Monthly Promotions offered
9) Conversion Technology and Techniques
SIX PILLARS OF HEALTHCARE MARKETING
This is the GOLD Solution From PatientGain
8 Strategies That Work for Physician Marketing
- Awesome website – must be intelligent and focused on conversion. Intelligence means conversion tracking CRM for your website. 88 percent of the patients looking for medical services will contact you by calling you or simply finding you on a map. Medical chatbots are extremely important also. we see 6 percentage to 8 percentage increase in conversions by using intelligent medical chatbots on medical websites. Conversion apps that use geo or location based information and guide a patient to your medical practice, without sending the patient to a competitor, asl increase your conversions. Having a an accurate Google maps listing is very helpful. To read more about Conversion Websites for doctors, please click here.
- Google SEO Optimizations for specific keywords, like “Urgent Care OKC” – in this case a patient is looking for an Urgent Care in Oklahoma City. To read more about SEO for doctors please click here.
- Google Local Optimizations. To read more about LOCAL SEO for doctors please click here.
- Content of the website. To read more about Content Marketing for doctors please click here.
- PPC Advertising (specifically Google PPC). To read more about PPC for doctors please click here.
- Facebook Advertising. To read more about Facebook Advertising for doctors please click here.
- Monthly Email Marketing. To read more about Email Marketing for doctors please click here.
- Patient Reviews Marketing & Reputation Management – Minimize negative reviews, Maximize positive reviews. To read more about Reputation Management for doctors please click here.
PatientGain.com is a proven medical marketing solution, includes apps, websites, SEO, HIPAA compliance and account management.
To learn about What is the Foundation of Medical SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for Doctors
To learn about How SEO Works For Doctors Websites, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Short-cut SEO for Medical Practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Pricing and cost of SEO services for medical practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about How Much Do Doctors Spend On Advertising?
To learn about Medical SEO Voice Search Optimization For Doctors (BERT)
To learn about Local Medical SEO For Doctors
To learn about Mobile SEO For Medical Websites
To learn about Zero-Click SEO for Doctors & Medical Practices
To learn about Benefits Of Medical SEO Marketing
To learn about Key Items For SEO Evaluation of Medical Websites
To learn about Avoid Risky Plans – Use Proven Medical Marketing Strategies
To learn about Medical Marketing Using Emotionally Compelling Offline Media
To learn about Pre Launch Medical Marketing Checklist for Doctors
To learn about Medical SEO vs. Medical Advertising – Which One Is Better?
To learn about Is Your Medical Website Design “Future Proof”?