Dental SEO Examples From PatientGain
Dental SEO 4 Good Examples of Dental SEO and Speech Based SEO and Technical SEO for Dental Websites. Costs $599/mon.
PatientGain.com has created several products and offerings to help you achieve great dental SEO – Search Engine Optimization for your medical practice. Medical SEO and Dental SEO are very similar. Key difference is the domain knowledge of the dental procedures and how potential dental patients convert to paying dental patients for your dental practice.
Focus is on results which means new patients, this means top Google rankings, with significant focus on mobile search results and mobile marketing. Google search engine is the most accurate search engine with the best algorithms for search results. Majority of the world searches on Google. According to Google, over 200 “signals” are used to rank medical websites. The most important factor is your own content. So for medical SEO for doctors, you must focus on Google first, and start with adding Unique, High Quality Content – This means Non-Copied, Non-Plagiarized Content.
For example if your dental practice offers Invisalign, your website should have at least 1 page dedicated to this dental service. The page should have a headings, paragraph text, at least one image and useful information for the reader.
Dental SEO Success For Doctors Requires Proficiency in Four Important Areas:
1) Dental Clinic Industry Knowledge and Content Writing Skills
2) Expertise in Search Engine Algorithms, Digital Best Practices, and Patient Behavior
3) A Dynamic Software Platform Designed to Adapt to Changes with Trends and Technology
4) World Class Support behind Your Technology System
Achieving top SEO rankings for dental practices and dentists is a process and not a simple one-time setup. It is time-intensive, requires deep knowledge about your own medical practice and Search Engine technology, costs both money and time to get real results, and it never stops for your medical practice.
4 Good examples of dental SEO for dental offices
Dental SEO Example 1: Patient searching for a a family dentist. Patient located in Toledo Ohio
Dental SEO Example 2: Patient searching for an Invisalign dentist. Patient located in Toledo Ohio
Dental SEO Example 3: Patient searching for TMJ dentist and clinic for jaw pain treatment. Patient located in Kansas City MO
Dental SEO Example 4: Patient searching for Invisalign cost. Patient located in Toledo Ohio
Dental content is very important for your dental SEO of your website
Your content is the single most important factor in your online effectiveness and dental SEO.
1. Useful dental content defines your brand.
2. Content expresses who you are, how you conduct your dental business.
3. Authoritative dental content is read by the Search Engines – and this results in GOOD or POOR rankings – You should NEVER copy content from another site. Checking ideas from other websites is OK, but copying content is like shooting yourself in the foot.
4. Authoritative dental content can make your marketing flourish.
5. Authoritative dental content can make your advertising irresistible.
6. Social media loves GOOD authoritative dental content.
7. Email marketing with good quality content will give you higher open-rates.
8. Best of all – Patients LOVE useful content.