Medical Website Design Company PatientGain
There is no advertising and engagement medium, past or present, that compares to an excellent conversion website with an excellent SEO.
Website itself is just one of the important factors for your online success. There are many other important factors. For example, SEO, content, security, HIPAA compliance, A/B Testing and conversion of the website, among others.
Question: How much should you pay for professional medical website setup?
Answer: $3000 to $10000 one time setup.
This depends on your requirements and size of your practice, content, apps, intelligence and many other requirements, like branding.
With PatientGain.com’s GOLD solutions, your clinic gets a responsive medical website designed for patient conversion, worth over $3000 to $10000 in value, at no additional cost. PatientGain.com is a medical marketing and software company and we understand that there is a science to acquiring new patients and keeping them. Website is the visual piece of the puzzle, and there are more than 20 additional parts to the puzzle. However a practice/clinic owner or operator may only view “Website” there are multiple additional technologies that must work before a website can successfully deliver new patients.
Before hiring a medical website design company, ask these 11 Questions.
In addition to a very successful and efficient medical website design for your practice, you would need to focus on 6 pillars of medical marketing.
Not all websites are built equal. If your clinic’s website doesn’t utilize software intelligence, or effective patient conversion strategies, your patient acquisition is going to suffer. Through working with hundreds of healthcare providers across the country, PatientGain.com has learned that patient acquisition and retention for doctors and clinics requires much more than a flat website and a social media page. Doctors and practices across the US have boosted their patient generation and created lasting patient relationships with PatientGain.com’s Healthcare Platform. By integrating your practice’s website and marketing strategy with intelligent software, you’re able to improve your results while also spending less time running these activities.
With PatientGain.com’s Healthcare platform, your practice puts intelligence and software automation behind its website. Empower your practice with powerful Apps, so you can increase patient recalls, prevent broken appointments, effectively communicate health advisories, and improve your patients’ wellness and compliance.
PatientGain.com’s solutions have been used by clinics and doctors all over the U.S. to increase their patient acquisition, improve their communication with patients, and boost their clinic’s growth. Our software platform has proven results, and we’re proud to show how PatientGain.com has optimized our customer’s online strategies.
4 Important Components of a Marketing Plan for Your Medical Practice & Clinic
Traditionally, marketing experts tell us that there are 4 key components of your Medical Marketing Plan.
- The Product or Service – This will be service offerings for your medical practice. For example, if you an Urgent Care clinic, do you offer service to patients based on 12 major categories. Examples will be Onsite X-ray, DOT Physical exams, Lab-test results, Ports Physicals, Simple Fracture treatment, Travel medicine, Immunizations etc. If you are MedSpa / Esthetic based practice, you may want to define your product/service strategy based on competition and availability of your staff’s credentials. For example, if you want to offer “CoolSculpting”, you will need to make an investment in purchasing this technology and then training of your staff. So each medical service you offer has a cost associated with it, and of course there could be tangible benefits for your medical practice. So your marketing plan must have a focus on which “services” you are going to offer. And each service deserves its SWOT analysis.
- The Price of the Service – In many cases, this is driven by the insurance company payouts to you. But there are certain procedures that are not covered by the insurance payments. There are additional strategies available to you here. Each patient can be divided into 3 main categories.
- PPO or Full Insurance – These insurance plans pay fixed amount for each procedure for in-network vs out-of-network procedures.
- Self-Pay Patients – Patient pays directly to the provider – you have leverage to provide better service than your competitors and charge more.
- High-Deductible plans – In this case, as an example, patients typically have to pay initial $4000-$10000 out of their pockets. After ta patient has spent these amounts on deductibles, copayments, and coinsurance, then the medical insurance plan pays 100% of the costs of covered benefits. Many patients consider that first $4000-$10000 as something that have to “shop” for prices, hence you have an opportunity to apply your own marketing strategy on how to attract these patients to your practice.
- The Place or Location of Service – For most parts, healthcare delivery system in USA and Canada is very local. Telemedicine can change this in the future, but for now patients typically go to a “local” provider. This is evidenced by 2000% plus increase in Google searches for “Urgent care near me” or “Sleep Apnea doctor near me” or hundreds of other variations based on mobile patients searching for services “near” a patient. So your Place or Location matters.
- The Promotion(marketing) or Advertising of Service – This is one area, where you have true leverage to dominate your medical field. Your medical plan must include the promotion of your service. There are generally 2 main sub-areas for promotion of medical services:
- Offline Promotions – Traditional marketing – includes newspapers, yellow pages, billboards, referrals from peers, networking with other providers and suppliers.
- Online Promotions – This refers to digital marketing and digital advertising to acquire more patients and retain existing patient base.
PatientGain.com’s GOLD Package is focused on your digital marketing & advertising for your medical practice.
4 Good Examples of Local SEO for Doctors & Medical Practices
Local SEO Example 1 : Patient Searching for “family dentist toledo oh”
Local SEO Example 2 : Potential client Searching for “med spa lake zurich il”
Local SEO Example 3 : Mobile Patient Searching for “primary care doctors reseda ca”
Local SEO Example 4 : Patient Searching for “sleep apnea clinic near me”
PatientGain.com is a proven dental and medical marketing solution, includes apps, websites, SEO, HIPAA compliance and account management.
To learn about What is the Foundation of Medical SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for Doctors
To learn about How SEO Works For Doctors Websites, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Short-cut SEO for Medical Practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Pricing and cost of SEO services for medical practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about How Much Do Doctors Spend On Advertising?
To learn about Medical SEO Voice Search Optimization For Doctors (BERT)
To learn about Local Medical SEO For Doctors
To learn about Mobile SEO For Medical Websites
To learn about Zero-Click SEO for Doctors & Medical Practices
To learn about Benefits Of Medical SEO Marketing
To learn about Key Items For SEO Evaluation of Medical Websites
To learn about Avoid Risky Plans – Use Proven Medical Marketing Strategies
To learn about Medical Marketing Using Emotionally Compelling Offline Media
To learn about Pre Launch Medical Marketing Checklist for Doctors
To learn about Medical SEO vs. Medical Advertising – Which One Is Better?
To learn about Is Your Medical Website Design “Future Proof”?
To learn about Medical Website Conversion Strategies
To learn about Medical Website Content Marketing Strategy
To learn about How to Acquire New Patients for Your Medical Practice
To learn about Medical Website Applications