Medical Marketing Phone Call Tracking
Simple to Use Phone Call Tracking For Medical Practice Marketing
Supercharge Your Advertising ROI By Tracking Every Phone Call. It’s included in your PatientGain.com GOLD or PLATINUM package at no extra cost. Extra lines are available for $25/mon for each trackable medium like billboards, newspapers and other off-line mediums.
8 Key benefits of using call tracking software for healthcare medical practices:
1. Return On Investment (ROI) can be measured. You can see which marketing channels are working and which ones have the highest return.
2. You can assess time distribution of calls. Peak times, low times and after-hour call data is very useful to allocate staffing resources.
3. Data from call tracking software is available to you quickly, so quick operational decisions can be made efficiently.
4. Keyword level SEO optimization could make a big difference in your online campaigns. Using the time-stamp technology (offered by PatientGain’s GOLD package), you can build very competitive strategy for your online SEO and Advertising for your medical practice.
5. Improvement to your Local SEO. Each call produces a digital foot-print. This information can be used to marketing and advertise your healthcare practice to the most targeted patients.
6. Listening to your recorded calls can provide you with data on how your staff is answering the calls, when you are not watching them.
7. Repeat VS New patient calls data is immensely useful to keep your patient engagement at peak efficiency.
8. Reduced advertising costs. For example, a customer of Patientgain.com had one year contract for a TV spot on a local channel – with a call to action phone number. TV commercial sales rep keeps on insisting that ads on TV are working. When a call tracking was added, it was discovered that $1200/per mon for 12 month, was generated 4 calls a month, with 1 conversion to a real patient for an elective medical service, with an average revenue of $6000 per patient procedure. This seems like a good ROI but then compared to the same advertising dollars spent on another medium (online advertising using Google), produced 23 phone calls, and 6 new customers/month. So the ROI was greater with the 2nd online marketing medium. To read more about it, please go here.
Actual Customer Dashboard for medical marketing phone call tracking:
Never miss a lead’s phone call. PatientGain.com applications for phone call tracking capture every phone call that is generated from your website, mobilesite and dozens of additional sources like billboards, newspapers and any other advertising medium. Each of the calls are tracked for source and stored in your PatientGain.com CRM. You receive alerts as calls are made to your call tracking number. Capture every phone lead in yourPatientGain.com CRM.
Every inbound phone call is stored and displayed in easy-to-view dashboards. Auto-Reports functionality allows the PatientGain.com system to send you daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
PatientGain.com call tracking apps are designed to increase your patient acquisition and provide your marketing and sales staff clear insight on what’s driving the phone calls – tracking both online and offline campaigns.
The system is automated and all numbers are setup for you and ready to be used for any campaign. You can allocate as many numbers as you like to different campaigns. Each number can be routed to where you like. All call data can be exported into Excel files or reports can be generated for easy analysis.
Medical Marketing Auto-Optimization Built in
PatientGain.com advertising system is designed to invest more in ads that generate more phone leads for your business. Let’s face it, the more intelligent software you have on your website, the more likely you are going to stay ahead of competition.
Amazing Data for Medical Marketing Phone Call Data
Majority of medical practices receive their first patient lead from simple phone inquiry – but majority of businesses have no system in place to track the phone-based leads!
Online Success Starts With Best Medical Marketing Conversion Website
Medical Marketing Conversion Websites are different than informational websites. Here are 8 examples of characteristics for medical marketing conversion websites
Your Medical Marketing Conversion Websites should:
No 1. Your medical marketing conversion website should have useful information for a patient visitor to easily contact you multiple ways. This includes 1. Click to Dial – Phone 2. Fill out an Appointment Request 3. Find Directions 4. Find Medical Services
No 2. Intelligence so Information is captured securely in a HIPAA Compliant database
No 3. Tracking software so source of your leads is captured so you can easily measure the ROI of each advertising medium
No 4. Promotions and Offers should be included predominantly
No 5. Tracking of Phone calls is very important
No 6. Ability to respond automatically ( Auto-Responders ) should be built into your medical marketing conversion website
No 7. A/B Tested layout for best possible patient experience and results
No 8. Your medical marketing conversion website should not take the user away from your primary focus. For example, if your strategy is to capture patient information from a landing page, keep it simple and to-the-point. Do not offer any other offers so the patient is tempted to click on another area and leave your website.