PPC For Healthcare Can Be Costly. Healthcare PPC Management Costs Flat 10% Fee No Contracts – Best Results. No Contracts and NO SETUP FEES. Try for 2 Months and See the ROI. Call Marketing For Doctors (888) 600-4172 – PatientGain Google Certified Partner.
89 percent of medical practices suffer every month due to under optimized PPC campaigns, incorrect targeting and many other issues. Let us help you be in the top 11 percent of the healthcare providers.
5 Common issues with typical Google Adwords PPC Campaign for healthcare practices.
- Incorrect targeting
- Excessive bidding on low-value keywords
- Ad content does not match the landing page content
- Lack of conversion software – So conversion data is incomplete
- Lack of understanding for each medical service
The results and ROI is even worse if you are running a “generic” campaign like Google Adwords Express campaigns.
Steps For Healthcare Advertising Campaign
Check Our Real Customer Reviews
8 Reasons Why Content Is Important.
Your Content Is the Single Most Important Factor in Your Online Success.
1. Content defines your brand.
2. Content expresses you who are, how you conduct your business.
3. Content is read by the Search Engines - and this results in GOOD or POOR rankings - You should NEVER copy content from another site. Checking ideas from other websites is OK, but copying content is like shooting yourself in the foot.
4. Content can make your marketing flourish.
5. Content can make your advertising irresistible.
6. Social media loves GOOD content.
7. Email marketing with good quality content will give you higher open-rates.
8. Best of all - Patients LOVE Useful content.
Medical Marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
Many practice managers often confuse medical practices objectives and goals with medical marketing KPIs.
Goals and Objectives for your medical practice can be as follows: (these are examples)
- Increase daily patient count at location in Palo Alto California by 20 patients per day in the next 12 months
- Increase patient satisfaction by 30% at location in Palo Alto California in the next 12 months
- Reduce patient acquisition costs by 10%at location in Palo Alto California in the next 6 months
In order to achieve these goals, objectives or desired business results, the practice manager or medical director of a practice has to typically consider "how" to achieve these desired goals. Next step to select software, vendors, service providers and consultants for these various tasks. Sometime the practice manager or medical director has enough resources like an internal staff like marketing manager who can oversee these initiatives and provide status to the practice manager or medical director. Once the practice manager or medical director has established a strategy, he or she has to come up with KPIs to measure ongoing progress and success of each area.
Working with hundreds of healthcare providers, PatientGain.com has established that there are 6 key KPIs for your medical marketing strategy. These are built into you Medical Marketing Dashboards.
Most Important KPIs. There are many - actually hundreds of ways to measure what happens online to promote your practice/clinic. Some of them are simply "noise"- We recommend the follow as a best practice.
- Actual Patient Count - no one will question you if your actual patient count increases
- No Number of phone calls - 73 percent of patients still want to "call you"
- Appointment requests/inquiries - Using apps on Facebook and your mobile site allow patients to request an appointment
- Local SEO Rankings - Extremely important to optimize Google, Yelp and Facebook business pates
- Organic SEO Rankings
- PPC Data & Metrics
- Engagement Data - Social Media - Facebook Posts
- Mobile Engagement Data
- Emails Marketing
- Non-Social Engagement
PatientGain.com is a certified premier google partner for healthcare.
To learn about Website Strategies and Website Examples for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Search Engine Optimization for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Pay Per Click PPC Advertising for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Content Marketing Strategies for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about GOLD Package Marketing for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.