Online Advertising For Physicians, Dentists & Medical Practices
Patient acquisition costs can be anywhere from $8 to $27 per new patient in most US areas, and for areas with high competition these costs can be even higher.
Every day millions of potential patients are searching online for their medical needs, and are using the web to find their local healthcare providers. Yellow pages, bill-boards, local newspapers are outdated advertising mediums; they simply lack the instant accessibility and depth of information that a website and combination of online advertising can provide. Online advertising is by far the most effective way to attract new patients, acquire them, and ultimately retain them. Due to its preeminent importance, many clinics to focus their online advertising strategy solely around having a website. However, having a website is really only the first step in creating an online presence that will effectively attract and generate patients. Executing a successful online advertising and patient acquisition strategy requires much more than a website. In order to increase your clinic’s patient count, and the revenue from each patient you service, you need intelligent software behind your website, and a strategy that’s proven to be successful for healthcare clinics across the USA & Canada.
Implementing a Comprehensive Medical Marketing & Online Advertising Strategy for Physicians
Implementing a comprehensive online advertising strategy is the most important contributor for clinics that are increasing their patient acquisition. Medical practice owners are faced with numerous solutions to choose from, but finding one that will enable your clinic to reach your patient count goals requires that you look beyond shallow solutions that focus on just a website. To get the best results from your clinic’s efforts online, you need a system that provides a complete strategy and web presence. PatientGain.com’s platform ensures that your Medical practice’s online advertising effectively generates patients by covering the three main sections of online advertising:
- Targeted Search Advertising
- Optimized Business Presence, and
- Social Media.
Rather than using multiple medical marketing companies and piecing together different apps and solutions, medical practice’s are using PatientGain.com’s comprehensive medical marketing platform to manage their entire presence online. With PatientGain.com’s apps and expertise, your clinic will be able to use online advertising to boost your lead generation, improve your online conversion, and increase number of patients walking through your doors.
There isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach for online advertising. Many clinics spend large amounts of time and money on cut-and-paste solutions, with results that simply don’t match up to their costs. To get the best return on its online advertising, your clinic needs to work with a vendor who not only understands your industry, but who also works with you to develop a strategy that’s fit to your clinic’s goals and qualities. PatientGain.com has run thousands of advertising and patient acquisition campaigns, and with the combination of our expertise and software we’re able to provide a solution that produces excellent results. We work closely with all our customers to understand their clinic, their local environment, and many other factors so we can ensure that their solution will yield the best results possible.
Contact us for real examples of clinics. We can show you how we’ve developed our platform to utilize the latest technology, trends, and approaches in online advertising for clinics. See how other clinics are creating success for their business, and how you can change your approach so that you can use PatientGain.com’s software to maximize your patient generation. PatientGain is an online medical advertising company serving medical practices in USA and Canada.
PatientGain.com’s Healthcare Practice Marketing Solution Consists of 20 Applications, Focused on Patient Generation and Patient Engagement Results, Not Technology. Apps and CRM is HIPAA Compliant and We Issue BAA. Used By Telemedicine Physicians, Surgeons, Pediatrics, MedSpas, Pain Management, Functional Medicine, Primary & Urgent Care, Cardiologists, Podiatrists, Addiction Medicine, Regenerative, Wellness, Therapy, OBGYN, Integrative Medicine, Dentists, Dermatologists, IVF & Reproductive, Pharma, Bio-Tech & Many Other Medical Practices
PatientGain.com's Approach to Healthcare Marketing Success : 12 Key Features of GOLD Solution
- Reasonable Monthly Fee With No Upfront Setup Costs or Implementation Costs
- Pay-Per-Month Model For Healthcare Medical Marketing
- No-To-Low Risk Medical Marketing Model
- Same System is Used By The Top Clinics in USA & Canada
- Awesome Service and Support - Phone, SMS-Texting, Email, Ticketing or Web-Based Meetings
- Awesome Software & HIPAA Servers Located in USA
- Assigned Account Manager Located in USA/Canada For Your Medical Clinic
- Generous Discounts for Multi-Location Healthcare Companies
- Website, SEO, Advertising Management, Social Media, Email Marketing, SMS-Texting, Apps, HIPAA Compliance ALL Included in a Single Solution.
- Eliminate 5 to 8 Vendors and Centralize Control of Your Online Healthcare Marketing & Advertising Success
- Save 40% to 60% in Monthly Spend by Using Our Proven Single Vendor Model
- Save Approx 30 Hours a Month - No Need To Learn and Operate Multiple Apps
4 Important Components of a Advertising & Marketing Plan for Your Medical Practice & Clinic
Traditionally, marketing experts tell us that there are 4 key components of your Medical Marketing Plan.
- The Product or Service – This will be service offerings for your medical practice. For example, if you an Urgent Care clinic, do you offer service to patients based on 12 major categories. Examples will be Onsite X-ray, DOT Physical exams, Lab-test results, Ports Physicals, Simple Fracture treatment, Travel medicine, Immunizations etc. If you are MedSpa / Esthetic based practice, you may want to define your product/service strategy based on competition and availability of your staff’s credentials. For example, if you want to offer “CoolSculpting”, you will need to make an investment in purchasing this technology and then training of your staff. So each medical service you offer has a cost associated with it, and of course there could be tangible benefits for your medical practice. So your marketing plan must have a focus on which “services” you are going to offer. And each service deserves its SWOT analysis.
- The Price of the Service – In many cases, this is driven by the insurance company payouts to you. But there are certain procedures that are not covered by the insurance payments. There are additional strategies available to you here. Each patient can be divided into 3 main categories.
- PPO or Full Insurance – These insurance plans pay fixed amount for each procedure for in-network vs out-of-network procedures.
- Self-Pay Patients – Patient pays directly to the provider – you have leverage to provide better service than your competitors and charge more.
- High-Deductible plans – In this case, as an example, patients typically have to pay initial $4000-$10000 out of their pockets. After ta patient has spent these amounts on deductibles, copayments, and coinsurance, then the medical insurance plan pays 100% of the costs of covered benefits. Many patients consider that first $4000-$10000 as something that have to “shop” for prices, hence you have an opportunity to apply your own marketing strategy on how to attract these patients to your practice.
- The Place or Location of Service – For most parts, healthcare delivery system in USA and Canada is very local. Telemedicine can change this in the future, but for now patients typically go to a “local” provider. This is evidenced by 2000% plus increase in Google searches for “Urgent care near me” or “Sleep Apnea doctor near me” or hundreds of other variations based on mobile patients searching for services “near” a patient. So your Place or Location matters.
- The Promotion(marketing) or Advertising of Service – This is one area, where you have true leverage to dominate your medical field. Your medical plan must include the promotion of your service. There are generally 2 main sub-areas for promotion of medical services:
- Traditional Advertising & Promotions – Traditional marketing – includes newspapers, yellow pages, billboards, referrals from peers, networking with other providers and suppliers.
- Online Advertising & Promotions – This refers to digital marketing and digital advertising to acquire more patients and retain existing patient base. This area is exhaustive. It includes, Website, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing and many other areas.
Impact of Medical Marketing on Physicians Earnings
Thousands of Physicians & Specialized Medical Practices struggle every day to fill their calendar with patients. Despite having a great location, a dedicated and professional medical staff, proper equipment, and hard earned certifications and qualifications, their daily patient counts aren’t where they’d like them to be. Many clinics don’t realize that what they are missing is online expertise and a sophisticated software solution to power their patient acquisition efforts. These days, your clinic’s strategy for generating new patients online has to be more than just having a good looking website. Review of 162 online campaigns reveals that 72 percent of the patients are searching for medical services on a mobile device. Exactly the same test revealed that this number was 54 percent 12 months ago. PatientGain.com predicts that this number will be close to 90 percent in the next few years. As a healthcare practitioner and a physician you are aware that average income of primary care physicians, while has increased in the last 6 years (possibly due to ObamaCare), and averaged $194,000 per year. But this should not be compared with "savvy" physicians, who are using online medical marketing software to increase the value of services they provide. For savvy physicians, these numbers are significantly higher. We wish you to be in the “savvy” category.
PatientGain.com is a proven healthcare marketing solution, includes apps, websites, SEO, HIPAA compliance and account management.
To learn about How does healthcare marketing work?
To learn about What is the Foundation of Medical SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for Doctors
To learn about How SEO Works For Healthcare Websites, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Short-cut SEO for Medical Practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Pricing and cost of SEO services for medical practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about How Much Do Doctors Spend On Advertising?
To learn about Medical SEO Voice Search Optimization For Doctors (BERT)
To learn about Local Medical SEO For Doctors
To learn about Mobile SEO For Medical Websites
To learn about Zero-Click SEO for Doctors
To learn about Benefits Of Medical SEO Marketing
To learn about Key Items For SEO Evaluation of Medical Websites
To learn about Avoid Risky Plans – Use Proven Medical Marketing Strategies
To learn about Medical Marketing Using Emotionally Compelling Offline Media
To learn about Pre Launch Medical Marketing Checklist for Doctors
To learn about Medical SEO vs. Medical Advertising – Which One Is Better?
To learn about Is Your Medical Website Design “Future Proof”?
To learn about Medical Website Conversion Strategies
To learn about Medical Website Content Marketing Strategy
To learn about How to Acquire New Patients for Your Medical Practice
To learn about Medical Website Applications
To learn about What is Technical Medical SEO?
To learn about How to Attract New Patients to Your Dental Practice
To learn about Dental SEO Examples
To learn about What is Medical Marketing Account Management?
The GOLD service from PatientGain is used by telemedicine physicians, dentists, surgeons, pediatrics, medical spas, pain management, functional medicine, primary & urgent care, cardiologists, podiatrists, addiction medicine, regenerative, wellness, therapy, OBGYN, integrative medicine, dentists, dermatologists, IVF & reproductive, pharma, bio-tech & many other medical practices.