Medical Website Design Cost From $4000 or $599/mon
GOLD service costs $599/mon and includes seo optimized content, content management system – wordpress, quality links, call to action, and tracking enabled. HIPAA compliance, ADA adherence, A/B tested design is included. For a single location, a typical top experienced medical marketing company will charge you approximately $4000 to $9000 one time setup fee. However we recommend GOLD service $599/mon or PLATINUM service $999/mon, and there are no setup or website fees.
There is no advertising and engagement medium, past or present, that compares to an excellent conversion website. All websites are not created equal. If your clinic’s website doesn’t utilize software intelligence, or effective patient conversion strategies, your patient acquisition is going to suffer. Through working with hundreds of healthcare providers across the country, PatientGain.com has learned that patient acquisition and retention for doctors and clinics requires much more than a flat website and a social media page. Doctors and practices across the US have boosted their patient generation and created lasting patient relationships with PatientGain.com’s Healthcare Platform. By integrating your practice’s website and marketing strategy with intelligent software, you’re able to improve your results while also spending less time running these activities.
1. Custom design for your website costs $4000 to $9000 one time cost for a single location medical practice. However you should compare this to GOLD solution, $599/mon, with no upfront costs.
2. We only work on WordPress – we have tried many platforms and WordPress is the most robust, complete and easily maintainable platform. If you already have a performing website, then you only need apps. See this page for more details.
3. Large websites for many locations and hospitals typically cost $50,000 to $100,000 one time cost
4. If you are a medical platform business, where you are servicing hundreds of patients per day/per week and you have many providers, then it is a custom project and typical pricing is $50,000 to $100,000 one-time setup fees
5. Unique quality content is provided for long term SEO
6. Latest approved version of WordPress is used on Google Cloud Servers
7. Project manager is assigned to your online success, and training is provided
Book a time here, so we can go over your requirements.
What Is Content & Why Is It Important For Your Dental or Medical Website?
1) Text, words and sentences – useful information for the reader.
2) Images with relevant tags and links
3) Videos, diagrams, and other visual aids that support the main headings, sub headings and actual paragraph text.
This information is consumed by your prospect and existing patients in the form of Website pages, Blogs, Facebook Posts, Email Newsletters, Images on Instagram, Feeds on Twitter, SMS text messages on mobile devices. Hence your medical marketing content should be interesting, attractive, useful, and provide value to your prospect patient or an existing patient. Unique quality content on your own website is the single most important factor for higher SEO rankings for doctors and medical practices.
PatientGain.com platform contains 6 different apps that help you with Content Marketing. Medical Content Distribution Engine is new product from PatientGain.com.