Medical Website Design Cost From $4000 or $599/mon
GOLD service costs $599/mon and includes seo optimized content, content management system – wordpress, quality links, call to action, and tracking enabled. HIPAA compliance, ADA adherence, A/B tested design is included. For a single location, a typical top experienced medical marketing company will charge you approximately $4000 to $9000 one time setup fee. However we recommend GOLD service $599/mon or PLATINUM service $999/mon, and there are no setup or website fees.
There is no advertising and engagement medium, past or present, that compares to an excellent conversion website. All websites are not created equal. If your clinic’s website doesn’t utilize software intelligence, or effective patient conversion strategies, your patient acquisition is going to suffer. Through working with hundreds of healthcare providers across the country, PatientGain.com has learned that patient acquisition and retention for doctors and clinics requires much more than a flat website and a social media page. Doctors and practices across the US have boosted their patient generation and created lasting patient relationships with PatientGain.com’s Healthcare Platform. By integrating your practice’s website and marketing strategy with intelligent software, you’re able to improve your results while also spending less time running these activities.
1. Custom design for your website costs $4000 to $9000 one time cost for a single location medical practice. However you should compare this to GOLD solution, $599/mon, with no upfront costs.
2. We only work on WordPress – we have tried many platforms and WordPress is the most robust, complete and easily maintainable platform. If you already have a performing website, then you only need apps. See this page for more details.
3. Large websites for many locations and hospitals typically cost $50,000 to $100,000 one time cost
4. If you are a medical platform business, where you are servicing hundreds of patients per day/per week and you have many providers, then it is a custom project and typical pricing is $50,000 to $100,000 one-time setup fees
5. Unique quality content is provided for long term SEO
6. Latest approved version of WordPress is used on Google Cloud Servers
7. Project manager is assigned to your online success, and training is provided
Book a time here, so we can go over your requirements.
What Is Content & Why Is It Important For Your Dental or Medical Website?
1) Text, words and sentences – useful information for the reader.
2) Images with relevant tags and links
3) Videos, diagrams, and other visual aids that support the main headings, sub headings and actual paragraph text.
This information is consumed by your prospect and existing patients in the form of Website pages, Blogs, Facebook Posts, Email Newsletters, Images on Instagram, Feeds on Twitter, SMS text messages on mobile devices. Hence your medical marketing content should be interesting, attractive, useful, and provide value to your prospect patient or an existing patient. Unique quality content on your own website is the single most important factor for higher SEO rankings for doctors and medical practices.
PatientGain.com platform contains 6 different apps that help you with Content Marketing. Medical Content Distribution Engine is new product from PatientGain.com.
Cost to build a medical website depends on many factors. 8 Important elements of your medical website.
1) It must be mobile optimized – Beyond mobile friendly.
2) It must be optimized for conversion.
3) Content must be fresh, relevant, non-plagiarized.
4) SEO Optimized for Google search engine.
5) Based on WordPress (or other proven platforms).
6) Secure and HIPAA Compliant.
7) Should promote and build your brand.
8) Must be pretty, attractive and branded with your own brand.
PatientGain.com is a proven new patient marketing solution, includes apps, websites, SEO, HIPAA compliance and account management.
To learn about What is the Foundation of Medical SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for Doctors
To learn about How SEO Works For Doctors Websites, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Short-cut SEO for Medical Practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Pricing and cost of SEO services for medical practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about How Much Do Doctors Spend On Advertising?
To learn about Medical SEO Voice Search Optimization For Doctors (BERT)
To learn about Local Medical SEO For Doctors
To learn about Mobile SEO For Medical Websites
To learn about Zero-Click SEO for Doctors & Medical Practices
To learn about Benefits Of Medical SEO Marketing
To learn about Key Items For SEO Evaluation of Medical Websites
To learn about Avoid Risky Plans – Use Proven Medical Marketing Strategies
To learn about Medical Marketing Using Emotionally Compelling Offline Media
To learn about Pre Launch Medical Marketing Checklist for Doctors
To learn about Medical SEO vs. Medical Advertising – Which One Is Better?
To learn about Is Your Medical Website Design “Future Proof”?