Marketing For Doctors $599/mon
Patient acquisition costs can be anywhere from $8 to $27 per new patient in most of USA. New patient acquisition costs vary due to your specific medical practice discipline, local online competition, software used and online techniques embedded in your marketing strategy.
Most doctors offices and practices have a great location, a dedicated and professional medical staff, proper equipment, and many hard earned certifications and qualifications. They’ve got the tools, knowledge, and ambition to provide amazing medical care to their community. However, they struggle to fill their calendar. The key factors that contribute to this struggle are 1) lack of understanding of modern online healthcare strategies 2) distrust and some bad experience in the past 3) lack of understanding of ROI (Return On Investment) 4) majority of the doctors think that any money spent on modern marketing is an expense as opposed to investment. 5) lack of adoption – change is difficult and specially for doctors – it is not easy for them to go to google and search for “online advertising for doctors” and get some fresh ideas.
Many doctors offices aren’t able to acquire the patients they need to keep their practice in good financial health due to a lack of an effective online advertising strategy. Some practices have taken some of the first steps by creating a medical marketing website, but they lack the tools and strategy to drive visitors to them online.
Marketing For Doctors
Very Effective Example of Using Visuals and Promotions
Physician Marketing for Medical Practices Can Be
1. Offline Traditional Marketing
2. Internet or Digital Marketing
We highly recommend digital marketing for 99 percent of healthcare practices. Both of these approaches have merits and limitations, costs and ROI (Return On Investment) is not the same. Online advertising is a big part of digital marketing. It can be the most expensive part of your overall online marketing plan. The actual cost of advertising is always extra, with any service. Some clinics/doctors are very aggressive and spend $1000 per day (or more) and some spend $1000 a month on advertising. We also have few clinics/doctors who do not spend any money on advertising. Our data shows that proper advertising produces more patients for 99 percentage of the clinics/doctors.
13 Examples of offline advertising for physicians:
1. Newspapers (see list of top newspapers in USA)
2. Yellow pages (see list of Yellow pages in USA)
3. Billboards : Out-of-home advertising - Out-of-home (OOH) advertising or outdoor advertising, also known as out-of-home media or outdoor media, is advertising that reaches the patients while they are outside their homes.3. Referrals from peers and other entities like hospitals.
4. Networking with other physicians - This has been traditional way to expand. For many specialties, this still works. Building a nice referral network of providers who do not compete with you, will always benefit you.
5. Printed flyers - This has worked for physicians since late 1800's. For example for a 5000 print run, 8.5 inch by 11 inch full color both sides, tri-folded on 100 lb gloss paper will cost you approx $492.48. Then delivery cost is extra. For example to mail this to 5000 residents close to your practice will be extra cost. Some techniques used for delivery are direct-mail, packaging inserts, point-of-sale display, leave behinds and sales helpers.
6. Business cards & event marketing - This approach has been very successful for physicians who offer a complex service. For example a medical practice that offers medical weight loss program. The practice may decide to offer a 2 step process. In the step 1, a free seminar is offered and promoted. And in steps 2 the attending patients are "sold" the package. Consider costs below: in this example you print 1000 flyers and distribute them to many places. Design setup $500, printing $172, distribution $500. Total costs $1172.
7. Indirect messaging / co-branding – Using this strategy, some physicians have seen very good results. For example, the manufacturer of CoolSculpting offered you a co-branding campaign. They pay a part of the marketing costs and you pay a part. The end result is that both parties benefit.
8. TV Ads - These ads work. Digital Ads for specific medical procedures are on the rise. However cost can be much higher that other mediums. Ultimately, the ROI from each medium determines the value.
9. Radio Ads - Physicians who use radio advertising to promote services over the radio, typically in 30 or 60 second spots. Radio can be more expensive than some newer advertising methods, but it is a very strong medium, reaching 93% of American adults weekly according to Nielsen data. With an adequate marketing budget, you can use radio to work for your medical practice. Radio advertising costs can range from $2000 to $5,000 per week depending on your location. You will also need to factor in the cost of producing the commercial, including copywriting, voice talent, and audio / visual editing, which is additional cost.
10. Magazines – Marketing and advertising in magazines has been effective to create awareness.
11. Car Wraps – Cost of full wrap is between $2,500 and $5,000. With proper messaging and exposure, compared to other outdoor advertising, your vinyl car wrap pays for itself within the first few months on the road! However this type of marketing is not for every medical practice.
12. Local movie theaters – This has been effective for many providers. However it is difficult to measure the net impact. Local movie theaters marketing costs $1000 to $4,000 per month depending on your location.
13. Mail drops – Still the easiest way to be placed in your local patient’s mail boxes, marketing costs $500 to $1,000 per mail drop per 10,000 residents, depending on your location.
Online marketing for physicians can be further divided into sub areas:
- Search or PPC ( Pay-Per-Click ) Marketing – Google, Yahoo and Bing are very common examples for this type of advertising. Some physicians equate this to Search Advertising. There are hundreds of variations within this category alone.
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization - This refers to techniques and content placed of your website so search engines like Google can find you and rank you higher for specific keywords. Consumers (your patients) use mobile devices and computers to type in phrases like "Medspa Near Me West Palm Beach FL" and search engines display relevant listings. More and more patients are speaking to devices rather than typing text. This is call Speech Based SEO.
- Local SEO Optimization - There are over 200 directories for medical practices. Most of them have no to marginal impact on your practice. The most important business listings are 1. Google Business Page 2. Facebook Business Page 3. Yelp Business Page. 4. Healthgrades and few other healthcare specific directories are also important. As a practice manager, you need to make sure that your listings are accurate and that you are posting on Google Business Page and Facebook Business Page regularly.
- Speech Based SEO – New Emerging Area – As more patients are “speaking” to devices.
- Display Advertising – Interest Based Advertising - there are many variations.
- Video Advertising - Advertising on YouTube for doctors can be effective.
- Social Media Advertising – Interest Based & Demographic Advertising. Can be visual, textual, video based.
- Mobile Advertising - Based on mobile ads and user's location.
- Geo-Targeted / Geo-Fenced Advertising – Used by Apps, Search, Social Media and Location Aware apps, among others.
- Re-Marketing – Based on a User’s Past History, Past Interests and Predicted Behaviour.
- Similar Competitive Interest Based Advertising
Some physicians consider SEO (Search Engine Optimization) a part of Online Advertising. There are dozens of other variations based on these 6 major types approaches.
6 Pillars of Healthcare Marketing for Physicians.
Example journey of an ambitious doctor. Marketing for doctors can be confusing and is difficult.
First we have to understand that effective marketing for healthcare industry requires proficiency in 6 important areas:
1) Healthcare industry knowledge and content writing skills
2) Expertise in search engine algorithms (SEO), digital best practices, digital advertising, social media apps and patient behavior
3) Website development and technical knowledge about online marketing
4) Conversion apps and detailed knowledge about which apps convert better than others
5) Technology and dynamic software platform designed to adapt to changes with trends and technology
6) World class support behind your technology system
Summary: Doctor was spending $2600 per month on disjointed services and $3000 per month on Google ads and Facebook ads. This was replaced by GOLD solution and online advertising by PatientGain.
Impact of SEO on Online Marketing for Doctors & Medical Practices
Over 82 Percent of Patients Search for a Medical Practice Service or a Doctor Using Google and Google Related Online Tools – Like Google Maps, Google Local Listings, Google Ppc Ads, Google Reviews. So Google Is the Most Important Part of Your Online Strategy. Facebook and Other Mediums Are Also Effective. Seo for Doctors Can Be Divided Into 5 Main Areas:
- Google Organic Search Engine Results – Speech Based SEO Results Are Becoming More Important
- Google Local SEO Results
- Google Maps Results
- Google Reviews Results
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing – A.K.A PPC Ads – Top Area for Google Ads. Although this is Paid Ads, but many doctors consider this a part of SEO
Each of these 5 areas can be further divided in sub areas and each area can be quite complex, that there are books written on each area.
In a Very Simple View, There Are 3 Important Aspects to Understand for Your Medical Practice’s Online Marketing Strategy:
- Local SEO
- Organic SEO
- Paid Advertising – Also known as SEM – Search Engine Marketing, or PPC Advertising.
Local SEO For Doctors Defined
Google search is extremely powerful and most important factor for your medical practice’s success. Patientgain.com’s data shows that 78 percent of your online success is tied to Google as a company. Let’s face it – patients go to Google Search to look for healthcare related services. When a patient searches for a medical service – for example below – a patient is searching for “Sleep apnea clinic near me” the patient is located in suburbs of Bloomington IL The top area is the Google Ads, The next area is Google Maps, the Google Listings, Google Reviews are displayed, and also link to websites. This is called Local SEO. Organic results are further down on the page. Your medical practice should show for these results for at-least top 12 keywords. This is a process and cannot simply be accomplished quickly.
Example of SEO Optimizations & Impact on New Patient Acquisition:
Refer to figure and example below: Based on a real data from one of PatientGain.com’s dashboards.
Google organic results show 1940 visits, with 2.25 page visits with total page views of 4364.
Google PPC results show 1358 visits, with 1.82 page with total page views of 2466.
You can see that impact from Yahoo & Bing is marginal. Over 82% of the patients are as a result from Google. This includes Google Maps, Google business listing and Google reviews. PatientGain.com data shows that Google has the most impact on your patient acquisition and patient engagement. Facebook and other social media mediums are improving, but Google is still the biggest influencer for Medical Practices. Our data shows that as a medical provider of services, you need to focus on Google first, Facebook next. All other mediums are secondary.
Online Marketing For Doctors Offices
Luckily, PatientGain.com has developed a solution to the problem of patient acquisition, and has helped medical industry leaders across the US drastically improve their patient generation and patient communication. Patient acquisition costs can be anywhere from $8 to $27 per new patient in most US areas, and if your practice is located in a competitive area, your costs can be even higher. Patient acquisition does not have to be a confusing and unknown area for doctors. By looking at leading clinics and medical practices, you can better understand how your practice should design your patient acquisition strategy.
Physicians and practice owners have vastly differing levels of promotional experience and sophistication but most fall into one of the following three areas:
Three Levels of Online Marketing Adoption By Healthcare Practices
1) Beginner Level – Marketing Awareness For Doctors & Medical Practices
Marketing and advertising are considered as an after-thought that can be managed by staff members like the front office staff or administrators. The general viewpoint of doctors’ offices at this level is that with any kind of basic or free website, new patients looking for their services will be automatically directed to them via Google, Bing, Yahoo, or other online search channels. However, this perception is far removed from the reality of their situation. Without a strategy and software tools, these offices won’t be able to be seen by potential patients online, or convert the few visitors that find them. At this level you are focused on your patient’s health ( which is great and expected ) but you are ignoring your online strategy.
2) Intermediate Level – Marketing Awareness For Doctors
Practices at this level have reached acceptable average daily patient counts. They have a clinic admin working with a local web-designer, and have put up a nice looking website, but there is no focus on online success and building a strategy to drive new patients every day. These doctors hope that because they’ve worked with a contractor to build a website, it will naturally result in steady and predictable patient generation and clinic growth. Some of these practices may be doing some online advertising on Google, trying email marketing, or have put up a Facebook page for their business. This is a good starting point, but most practices don’t execute these strategies at an effective level, where they are creating growth in their patient counts. The internet is where your competition acquires their new patients, and to ensure that your practice remains competitive you need an online marketing approach that is effective. To protect your business’s health, your practice needs more than a website; you need a partner with healthcare marketing expertise, intelligent software, and a comprehensive online strategy for your practice.
3) Optimized Level – Marketing Awareness For Doctors
Doctors and medical practices at this level understand that online strategy is by far the #1 method to grow patient volumes, and build their business’s profitability. Driving patients to your door, and out-performing the competition on the internet, requires a depth of online marketing expertise, effective software, and a profound understanding of medical practice operations. Doctors and healthcare practices often have to enlist outside help in order to execute an effective online strategy, but the combination of skills, knowledge, and tools necessary to do so is found among very few marketing or advertising companies. However, healthcare industry leaders and many successful single and multi-location clinics, use PatientGain.com’s Healthcare Platform to drive their clinics’ growth. PatientGain.com’s software enables our customers to painlessly acquire new patients, effectively communicate and engage with their patients, and grow their business.
Patientgain.com’s Optimized and Successful Solution Is Not Focused on Technology, but on Results.
1) Targeted online advertising for Patient Acquisition
2) Software along with online and medical industry expertise for Patient Retention
3) Effective communication and online marketing for Patient Engagement
4) Effective advertising and marketing strategies for low Patient Acquisition costs
Don’t spend time, effort, and money working with multiple vendors to build an unproven system that’s responsible for your practice’s growth. PatientGain.com’s turnkey solution has proven success for clinics across the US, and is trusted by your industry leaders to grow their businesses. The PatientGain.com healthcare platform provides you with an intelligent conversion website, patient CRM, advanced online advertising, inbound and outbound marketing automation applications, and much more. On top of our apps, we also provide customer support and service that is second to none.
Free Website is included with GOLD Package.
Thousands of medical clinics struggle every day to fill their calendar with patients. They have a great location, dedicated professional medical staff, proper equipment, many hard earned certifications and qualifications. They also have a nice looking Website. However what they lack is a sophisticated online marketing software and expertise. These days having a nice looking website is not enough to generate new patient clients. If your clinic needs to retain existing patients for repeat services and procedures, then you need additional strategies and intelligent software. PatientGain.com has 20+ applications designed just for this. These applications are used by the TOP healthcare companies from coast to coast.
6 Steps for Online Success For Doctors
Step No 1.
As medical practitioners, we have to realize that patient behavior is changing. Patients are now looking for medical services online. 88 percent of patients search online for medical services and clinic information. Even 47 percent of existing patients look for additional, related services online on your own website or your competitor’s websites. So you must be present on the Web. 60 percent to 72 percent of patients look for your services, check your online reviews, using a mobile device. Make sure that you have website that is focused on Mobile Marketing for doctors. Here are many examples of great ( and free Mobile, responsive and intelligent) websites. Once your medical practice is online, there are 5 additional important areas to cover.
Step No 2.
In US, approximately, 78 percent of the time, your patients are going to use Google search engine to look for medical related services, reviews and other information. So your first step is have a top notch Google presence. Other places are important also, like Facebook, Yahoo, Bing etc. But start with Google. There are 6 important aspects of Google presence.
- Google Local Listing for your medical practice
- Google Maps, verified listing
- Google Reviews rankings
- Google Posts
- Google Organic results
- Google Paid Search
Each of these should be addressed by your online strategy for your medical practice. Many doctors and practice managers think that having a nice looking website will suffice. Unfortunately it is no longer enough to have a nice website and a Facebook page.
Each of the above mentioned 6 important aspects of Google presence require attention to detail, time and commitment, not to mention financial investment.
Step No 3.
SEO or Search Engine Optimization for Doctors & Medical Practices can be defined in many ways. To provide you with a high level guidance, these 5 areas are most important:
A. Google Local Listing for your medical practice
- Create a Google account
- Add you clinic’s accurate information – Name, address are the most important information – Phone should be checked.
- If your practice’s information is incorrect, you will have correct it
- You may have to claim your listing also.
- In certain cases you may have duplicate listings, these should be resolved.
- There are dozens of other Local directories – They should be checked and updated. But Google, Facebook, Yelp, Yahoo/bing are the most important ones. Start with these.
B. Google Maps, verified listing
- Create a Google account
- Add you clinic’s accurate information in the Maps
- If your practice’s information is in correct, you will have correct it – sometime the Map Pin is Inaccurate
- You may have to claim your Map listing also.
- In certain cases you may have duplicate listings, these should be resolved.
- There are many of other map based directories – They should be checked and updated. But Google, Map Quest, Apple Map are the most important.
C. Google Reviews rankings
- Create a Google account
- Check you reviews and ratings
- If your practice’s reviews are 4.5 and over 100 reviews on Google, then you are doing well. If less than this, you will need to focus on this area.
- Other important review sites are Yelp, Facebook and HealthGrades. But start with Google.
D. Google Posts
Posting on Google is a new way to share relevant, fresh content with the people who are searching for you. Use images, videos and even animated GIFs to engage your audience, and add inline links to drive traffic to specific content. This enhanced format allows searchers to hear directly from the primary source — you — and complements existing results from across the web.
E. Google Organic results
Your content on your website is the most important factor on your website. Content refers to your text, headings, sub-headings, main paragraph, images, videos, blogs etc. Your website must contain non-copied, non-plagiarized content.
Step No 4.
Every year, billions of dollars are spent on online advertising. Very broadly, online advertising can be divided into 2 main categories:
- Display advertising
- Search advertising
As a doctor and a medical practice manager, both of these are important for you. You can acquire new patients using both of these mediums.
Display advertising is a type of online advertising that comes in several forms, including banner ads, rich media and more. Unlike text-based ads, display advertising relies on elements such as images, audio and video to communicate an advertising message. For example, if your potential patient is on Facebook and has recently clicked on or watched a video related to Breast Augmentation medical procedure and treatment, ads related this subject can be displayed to the potential patients. This is an example of display ads.
Search advertising is very common. Every time you are on Google and type a search term, lets say “Urgent Care near me”, Google search engine will usually display ads on the top of the web page. In the middle, there is a map, reviews and business listings, and at the bottom, there are organic or free search results. The advertisers pay a fee to display their ads in the top area. If a user clicks on any of the ads, the advertiser pays a fee for each “Click” This is called Pay-Per-Click advertising. For medical practices and doctors, this is very effective and creates excellent ROI. Google PPC ads produce excellent results, however it is complex and requires a professional to manage your campaign.
Step No 5.
Reviews marketing is another emerging area. Online reviews are impacting decisions of your prospect patients dramatically. This is one area that will make your medical clinic shine or impact negatively more than any other strategy. In fact it should not be a marketing strategy, it should be a necessity.
There are 4 ways to acquire positive reviews, and at the same time, minimize negative reviews. So your marketing strategy should be to minimize any negative reviews, and maximize positive reviews.
4 Ways to acquire online reviews
- Using Texting/SMS apps. A text is sent to a patient asking for feedback after a visit.
- Using Email apps. An Email is sent to a patient asking for feedback after a visit.
- Using an iPad in the lobby. A patient is asked to provide feedback right after the visit.
- Using Social Media or your Website. An app can be added to your business page on Facebook or your website, asking patients to provide feedback.
There is no quick and foolproof way do this “quickly”. There are pros and cons for each approach. Google and Yelp understand that businesses are striving to acquire more positive reviews and “bury” negative feedback, their algorithms are aware of SMS requests for reviews – and they are blocking reviews posted using SMS originated requests. Having an iPad in the lobby can cause block of IP Address and so on.
Step No 6.
Social Media Marketing is another very important aspect of your marketing. Your potential and existing are hanging around on Facebook. You have to make it easy for them to do business with you. Here are 5 steps.
5 Steps for Facebook Success for Doctors & Medical Practices
- Create Facebook Business Page for your medical practice.
- Optimize FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice.
- Add apps to your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice. For example, add Contact Us app, add Appointment Requests app, add Promotions app.
- Add content to your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice
- Advertise your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice on Facebook – There are multiple ways to promote your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice. You can hire a professional ( recommended ) or do it yourself. Professionals who are certified advertising professionals will produce better results for you.
Facebook VS Google Advertising For Doctors
Facebook advertising can be very effective, just like Google search advertising. However, overall Google search ads perform much better than Facebook display ads. The ROI is greater for advertising for doctors on Google search. Lets go over an example below.
The time frame is 1 month, 30 days. The budget spent is almost the same on Google Search and Facebook Ads for this medical practice.
Google CPC resulted in 2241 total visits, with 5078 page views, on average 2.27 page views per visit. During this time there were 78 conversions and 13 new sales. Each sale is approx $5000 for this medical clinic.
Facebook CPC resulted in 2036 total visits, with 2593 page views, on average 1.27 page views per visit. During this time there were 16 conversions and 4 new sales. Each sale is approx $5000 for this medical clinic.
Based on this and similar data, we know that Facebook ads work, however ROI from Google search ads is much higher.
Opening Your New Medical Practice and Clinic – 8 Important Steps.
Many times, doctors reach out to us and ask us what are the key steps to make sure that I have a successful launch of new location or practice. Step no 1 is ALWAYS – Get your website ready with proper content, software and HIPAA compliance. Beyond this, here are 7 important steps we should do – This is a very good checklist :
1. Google Plus Business page: Claim and verify the page. Then optimize the page with complete business information and add 3 to 4 posts – Announcing your opening date.
2. Facebook Business page: Claim and verify the page. Then optimize the page with complete business information and add 3 to 4 posts – Announcing your opening date. Make sure all 5 PatientGain.com’s Social Media apps are installed.
3. Monthly Newsletter checked. Every month PatientGain.com creates Ready-To-Go Newsletters. Check the content, links and CTA (Call To Action)
4. Promotions Updated on Website and Facebook Business page: PatientGain.com system has apps to promote your Promotions – PatientGain.com’s designers create attractive and compelling promotions for your medical practice.
5. Banner App updated with your opening announcement: PatientGain.com’s banner app is simple to use and allows you to change the Banner on your Website, Mobile site from a mobile device.
6. Sweepstakes Promotion App launch on FB and on Website: PatientGain.com’s Sweepstakes app allows you to create a campaign on your Website, Facebook and Newsletters. Using this app allows you to create buzz, before you open and even after.
7. Paid ads strategy: One day before you open, your Google ads should be started. There are many ways to advertise online, for example, Yahoo, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Re-Marketing ads – and so on. There are unlimited choices. We recommend starting with Google PPC Ads. Our data shows that your online success is tied to Google, more than anything else.
8. Reviews Strategy: As you open doors for your business, be prepared that you would want to proactively manage your online reputation. There are 4 apps to maximize positive reviews and minimize negative reviews. Setup and test the apps so you can easily start acquiring positive reviews.
HIPAA Compliant Applications For Doctors & Medical Practices
As you build your practice and market your services online, you are going to be noticed by bad actors who may try to break into your website and online applications. Even a simple website that displays your basic information and has a contact form or Email listed, is an opening for bad actors from overseas.
PatientGain.com highly recommends that your website should not be run on commodity servers. All patient related information collected from your website or originated from your website, is subject to HIPAA.
Online Success Starts With Best Medical Marketing Conversion Website
Medical Marketing Conversion Websites are different than informational websites. Here are 8 examples of characteristics for medical marketing conversion websites
Your Medical Marketing Conversion Websites should:
No 1. Your medical marketing conversion website should have useful information for a patient visitor to easily contact you multiple ways. This includes 1. Click to Dial – Phone 2. Fill out an Appointment Request 3. Find Directions 4. Find Medical Services
No 2. Intelligence so Information is captured securely in a HIPAA Compliant database
No 3. Tracking software so source of your leads is captured so you can easily measure the ROI of each advertising medium
No 4. Promotions and Offers should be included predominantly
No 5. Tracking of Phone calls is very important
No 6. Ability to respond automatically ( Auto-Responders ) should be built into your medical marketing conversion website
No 7. A/B Tested layout for best possible patient experience and results
No 8. Your medical marketing conversion website should not take the user away from your primary focus. For example, if your strategy is to capture patient information from a landing page, keep it simple and to-the-point. Do not offer any other offers so the patient is tempted to click on another area and leave your website.
Summary for Online Success For Doctors
These 6 steps are proven to add value for hundreds of medical practices. There are many other steps you can take to further improve your strategy. Monthly Email Marketing is another strategy, among many others. Contact us so we can help you and view details GOLD package here.
PatientGain.com is a proven dental and medical marketing solution, includes apps, websites, SEO, HIPAA compliance and account management.
To learn about What is the Foundation of Medical SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for Doctors
To learn about How SEO Works For Doctors Websites, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Short-cut SEO for Medical Practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Pricing and cost of SEO services for medical practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about How Much Do Doctors Spend On Advertising?
To learn about Medical SEO Voice Search Optimization For Doctors (BERT)
To learn about Local Medical SEO For Doctors
To learn about Mobile SEO For Medical Websites
To learn about Zero-Click SEO for Doctors & Medical Practices
To learn about Benefits Of Medical SEO Marketing
To learn about Key Items For SEO Evaluation of Medical Websites
To learn about Avoid Risky Plans – Use Proven Medical Marketing Strategies
To learn about Medical Marketing Using Emotionally Compelling Offline Media
To learn about Pre Launch Medical Marketing Checklist for Doctors
To learn about Medical SEO vs. Medical Advertising – Which One Is Better?
To learn about Is Your Medical Website Design “Future Proof”?
To learn about Medical Website Conversion Strategies
To learn about Medical Website Content Marketing Strategy
To learn about How to Acquire New Patients for Your Medical Practice
To learn about Medical Website Applications