What to Consider When Choosing a Dental Digital Marketing Company in US and Canada?
There are 1389 or more dental marketing companies in USA alone. There are many good companies in the field of dental marketing. Here are some good questions and answers that will help you evaluate.
Step 1: Choosing a dental digital marketing company
Look at the website of the company who is offering you services. How are their own rankings for SEO. Go to Google and type “Dental SEO expert”. Ignore the google ads a, and see if they appear in the first page. Dental SEO expertise is extremely important for the success of your dental practice.
Step 2: Check feedback from other customers
Check Google reviews and see if they are written by real customers.
Step 3: Check actual data
Ask the dental marketing company to show you the actual dashboards of real customers. Is there a realtime dashboard available. This dashboard should have data from 1) New patient phone calls. 2) HIPAA compliant web leads data 3) Analytics of the website. 4) Performance of the SEO keywords – How many keywords are on the first page of Google search – We recommend 100 keywords or more of the first page of Google. 5) Social media posting should be performed on a regular basis. 6) Email marketing should be sent 1 to 3 times a month. 7) Track all calls so you can see the benefits and ROI of marketing 8) Add useful apps to your website – like ChatBot and Texting
Step 4: Ask – How do they improve the dental website performance?
Ask the dental marketing company to show you steps they take to improve the performance of the website. Here are some steps listed :
- The website should load in with 3 seconds, per Google, performance and SEO metrics. Read more about fast loading dental and medical websites . Ask them to show you examples . Go to this website and add the website of the dental marketing company and see if they have all rankings in green. The google tool to measure your website performance is : https://web.dev/measure/ . Enter your website URL, and run it multiple times (for example 4 to 6 times), spread out during several minutes. Then take the average. All of the four areas should be in green.
- How do they improve the SEO of your dental website? Learn more about the secret sauce of dental SEO
- Do they provide
Step 5: Ask – How do they improve the dental digital advertising?
There are endless ways to advertise online. The most effective ROI (Return on Investment) is from Google PPC ads for dentists. Yes, of course you have to spend money to get the patients, but if done properly, you will see patient inquires right away. Facebook(Meta) and Instagram ads also work, but are less effective than Google PPC ads. PatientGain’s advertising staff have minimum of 2 certifications, many of of our staff have 3 or more certifications. Our campaigns produce very 2 to 3 times of negative keywords than a typical professional campaigns from other companies. Learn more about ROI and how dental digital advertising can benefit you.
Step 6: Ask – How long will it take for my dental SEO to improve?
There are many factors, including the fact if you have an existing website, or if you are starting from a brand new URL, domain and website.
Every dental practice is different, so there is no simple answer to this question that will apply to every single location. Generally, we see results from our SEO work begin to appear within 1 to 6 months. Many factors can determine the time it takes for results. Your organic competition plays a significant role in this time span. Generally, we see results in these periods:
Use Case : New dental practice website, new URL – with no previous history. We will divide dental practices website into three broad areas:
1) Low competition – will start seeing results in first 2 to 3 months.
2) Medium competition – will start seeing results in first 3 to 7 months.
3) High competition – will start seeing results in first 6 or more months.
Use Case : Existing dental website, existing URL – with previous history. We will divide dental practices website into three broad areas:
1) Low competition – will start seeing results in first 1 to 2 months.
2) Medium competition – will start seeing results in first 1 to 3 months.
3) High competition – will start seeing results in first 2 to 4 months.
Additional factors include:
- The physical location of your dental practice
- Services you are offering
- The user experience of your website
- Links on your website and to your website
- Mobile experience
- Load speed
- Website structure (technical SEO)
- Quality of content