Medical Marketing HIPAA Compliant CRM & Web-Forms
Patient Relationships are Moving Online – Medical Practices Need HIPAA Compliant Database to Store Essential Data About Prospect Patients.
Medical practices need a simple-to-use Customer Relationship Manager (CRM). This CRM should not only store prospect and current patient information, but should be able to exchange information from your EMR and also provide the ability to store business contacts with parent-child relationships – like an Account and Multiple Contacts belonging to a certain Account. The CRM should also have the ability to send Emails, SMS Texts, Social Media messaging, and track communication and HIPAA compliance is expected from such a system. PatientGain.com CRM offers this service . Our pricing starts at $99/mon /mon. Please contact us.
HIPAA Compliant Medical Marketing Platform & CRM
Many medical practice owners and business managers often struggle with setting up a CRM system. PatientGain.com has solved your problem.
PatientGain.com medical marketing platform is designed for business owners, not techies. There is no programming required for applications. PatientGain.com CRM apps can be embedded in existing websites or PatientGain.com Conversion websites and mobilesites can be used. We have created and tested (A/B Tested) several designs, templates, Call-To-Action, Landing Pages, Promotions, Referral Apps, Google Local-Listings, PPC Campaigns, and Lead Capture Pages for successful conversion for Urgent Care centers.
All PatientGain.com CRM, Contact Manager, applications, website, search optimizations, and email marketing work together. No need to assemble dozens of apps and waste your time trying to figure out the best practices. We have done it for you, no assembly required.
Medical Marketing Needs a HIPAA Compliant CRM and Application Platform
Clinic owners, practice managers, and doctors are often forced to work with multiple applications and incompatible online tools to help drive their business. There’s a lot to keep track of: website management, social media, online advertising, patient lead management, generating positive reviews, email marketing, patient communication, online payments, and much more… it can all be difficult to juggle. What’s more, where do you find the time to manage your efforts online while running your clinic effectively and treating your patients? If you do not have a central database, you will constantly struggling with multiple apps, HIPAA compliance, and overlapping redundant information and costs.
Medical Marketing Platform and CRM Saves $18K Per Year.
PatientGain.com data shows you will save 21 to 44 hours a month ( on average 32 hours a month) by using an Integrated Comprehensive Medical Practice Marketing system from PatientGain.com. At $47/hour , your average opportunity cost, this is savings of $1527 per month, or $18K per year, per clinic. This does not include improvement in increased patient acquisition and patient referrals and patient engagement.
Emotional Medical Marketing Techniques and Strategy
Emotional Medical Marketing is focused on healthcare advertising and marketing that appeals to a potential patient’s emotional state and desire. Here are 4 examples:
Example 1 : Medical Weight Loss Clinic : An example of this type medical marketing is a weight-loss clinic show casing a thin person (usually an actor or a past real patient) and using a testimonial along with an “attractive” image of a thin person.
Example 2 : A Medspa or Aesthetics clinic may display before and after picture of a past patient who used Botox(r) injections. Plastic Surgeons use a LOT OF EMOTIONAL Medical Marketing.
Example 3 : An Urgent Care practice may show picture of empty and clean waiting rooms. This appeals to a patient looking for an immediate care, and who does not want to wait in long lines at the emergency room.
Example 4 : A dental practice may show picture of patient with beautiful, perfect white teeth, along with an unforgettable smile.
The results and ROI of Emotional Medical Marketing are immense. And PatientGain data shows that patients have become acceptable to this practice and they “attach” themselves to a brand more than a brand who focuses on “prices” only.
Check Our Real Customer Reviews
12 Most Important SEO Ranking Factors for Medical Healthcare Websites's Google SEO
Over 78 to 81 percent of your online success is tied to Google search, PPC, maps, listings and posts. This data is collected from hundreds of successful healthcare clinics across the the USA and Canada. SEO is very important part of your success. Google search is the most accurate search engine.
1. Website Pages Accessible and Readable by Google (verifiable)
2. Content of the website - Unique and non-plagiarized
3. Relevancy score - How pertinent is the information on the website compared to the “category” of the website - Every website has a “category” in Google’s index
3. Domain Age, URL and Authority
4. Mobile Optimizations
5. Content Optimizations for Images, Videos and Text based content
6. Technical Structure of the Website
7. Business Information accurate and matches on Google Business page, Facebook business page and Yelp business page
8. HTTPS pages
9. User experience
10. Links and references inbound and outbound
11. Social Signals
12. Page speed and AMP
4 Important Components of a Advertising & Marketing Plan for Your Medical Practice & Clinic
Traditionally, marketing experts tell us that there are 4 key components of your Medical Marketing Plan.
- The Product or Service – This will be service offerings for your medical practice. For example, if you an Urgent Care clinic, do you offer service to patients based on 12 major categories. Examples will be Onsite X-ray, DOT Physical exams, Lab-test results, Ports Physicals, Simple Fracture treatment, Travel medicine, Immunizations etc. If you are MedSpa / Esthetic based practice, you may want to define your product/service strategy based on competition and availability of your staff’s credentials. For example, if you want to offer “CoolSculpting”, you will need to make an investment in purchasing this technology and then training of your staff. So each medical service you offer has a cost associated with it, and of course there could be tangible benefits for your medical practice. So your marketing plan must have a focus on which “services” you are going to offer. And each service deserves its SWOT analysis.
- The Price of the Service – In many cases, this is driven by the insurance company payouts to you. But there are certain procedures that are not covered by the insurance payments. There are additional strategies available to you here. Each patient can be divided into 3 main categories.
- PPO or Full Insurance – These insurance plans pay fixed amount for each procedure for in-network vs out-of-network procedures.
- Self-Pay Patients – Patient pays directly to the provider – you have leverage to provide better service than your competitors and charge more.
- High-Deductible plans – In this case, as an example, patients typically have to pay initial $4000-$10000 out of their pockets. After ta patient has spent these amounts on deductibles, copayments, and coinsurance, then the medical insurance plan pays 100% of the costs of covered benefits. Many patients consider that first $4000-$10000 as something that have to “shop” for prices, hence you have an opportunity to apply your own marketing strategy on how to attract these patients to your practice.
- The Place or Location of Service – For most parts, healthcare delivery system in USA and Canada is very local. Telemedicine can change this in the future, but for now patients typically go to a “local” provider. This is evidenced by 2000% plus increase in Google searches for “Urgent care near me” or “Sleep Apnea doctor near me” or hundreds of other variations based on mobile patients searching for services “near” a patient. So your Place or Location matters.
- The Promotion(marketing) or Advertising of Service – This is one area, where you have true leverage to dominate your medical field. Your medical plan must include the promotion of your service. There are generally 2 main sub-areas for promotion of medical services:
- Traditional Advertising & Promotions – Traditional marketing – includes newspapers, yellow pages, billboards, referrals from peers, networking with other providers and suppliers.
- Online Advertising & Promotions – This refers to digital marketing and digital advertising to acquire more patients and retain existing patient base. This area is exhaustive. It includes, Website, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing and many other areas.
Impact of Medical Marketing on Physicians Earnings
Thousands of Physicians & Specialized Medical Practices struggle every day to fill their calendar with patients. Despite having a great location, a dedicated and professional medical staff, proper equipment, and hard earned certifications and qualifications, their daily patient counts aren’t where they’d like them to be. Many clinics don’t realize that what they are missing is online expertise and a sophisticated software solution to power their patient acquisition efforts. These days, your clinic’s strategy for generating new patients online has to be more than just having a good looking website. Review of 162 online campaigns reveals that 72 percent of the patients are searching for medical services on a mobile device. Exactly the same test revealed that this number was 54 percent 12 months ago. PatientGain.com predicts that this number will be close to 90 percent in the next few years. As a healthcare practitioner and a physician you are aware that average income of primary care physicians, while has increased in the last 6 years (possibly due to ObamaCare), and averaged $194,000 per year. But this should not be compared with "savvy" physicians, who are using online medical marketing software to increase the value of services they provide. For savvy physicians, these numbers are significantly higher. We wish you to be in the “savvy” category.
PatientGain.com is a certified premier google partner for healthcare.
To learn about Website Strategies and Website Examples for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Search Engine Optimization for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Pay Per Click PPC Advertising for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Content Marketing Strategies for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about GOLD Package Marketing for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.