Medical Marketing Automation Using Patient Reviews
Simple App Collects Reviews From The Web. You Decide Which Ones To Display. Included in GOLD PLUS Package. 73% Of The Patients Look at Your Practice’s Reviews or Your Service Reviews. Highlight Your POSITIVE Reviews and Minimize Negative Reviews.
As you build a roster of Positive Reviews on the most important sites, like Google, Facebook and Yelp, now take your strategy to the next level. Select the best reviews, add them to your awesome medical marketing website, and increase your conversion. See examples.
Check Our Real Customer Reviews
SAMPLE – MEDSPA – Check Our Client Reviews
SAMPLE – SLEEP CLINIC – Check Our Patient Reviews
Your Content Is the Single Most Important Factor in Your Online Success. 8 Reasons Why Content Is Important.
1. Content defines your brand.
2. Content expresses you who are, how you conduct your business.
3. Content is read by the Search Engines - and this results in GOOD or POOR rankings - You should NEVER copy content from another site. Checking ideas from other websites is OK, but copying content is like shooting yourself in the foot.
4. Content can make your marketing flourish.
5. Content can make your advertising irresistible.
6. Social media loves GOOD content.
7. Email marketing with good quality content will give you higher open-rates.
8. Best of all - Patients LOVE Useful content.
Healthcare Medical Marketing Influencers
Every physician, medical practice owner and administrator should understand that there are 5 important aspects shaping the healthcare and patient care in USA & Canada.
No. 1 Public health delivery systems – Shift from hospitals to individual clinics
No. 3 Drug development and technology impact – Time to develop and bring new medicine is decreasing. Supercomputers and bio-technology is helping humanity and bringing hope. New drugs, new ways of non-invasive robotics are changing the outcomes and shortening the recovery time of patients.
No. 4 Health Care and information technology impact – Information is no longer in silos – Internet specifically has made the information available to billions of patients across the globe.
No. 5 Health Care commercialization – Ability for physicians and healthcare providers to reach patients directly. More and more Physicians, Dentists, Surgeons, MedSpas, Pharma & Medical Practices are turning to online medical marketing to acquire more patients and provide timely services to patients.
Online Success Starts With Best Medical Marketing Conversion Website
Medical Marketing Conversion Websites are different than informational websites. Here are 8 examples of characteristics for medical marketing conversion websites
Your Medical Marketing Conversion Websites should:
No 1. Your medical marketing conversion website should have useful information for a patient visitor to easily contact you multiple ways. This includes 1. Click to Dial – Phone 2. Fill out an Appointment Request 3. Find Directions 4. Find Medical Services
No 2. Intelligence so Information is captured securely in a HIPAA Compliant database
No 3. Tracking software so source of your leads is captured so you can easily measure the ROI of each advertising medium
No 4. Promotions and Offers should be included predominantly
No 5. Tracking of Phone calls is very important
No 6. Ability to respond automatically ( Auto-Responders ) should be built into your medical marketing conversion website
No 7. A/B Tested layout for best possible patient experience and results
No 8. Your medical marketing conversion website should not take the user away from your primary focus. For example, if your strategy is to capture patient information from a landing page, keep it simple and to-the-point. Do not offer any other offers so the patient is tempted to click on another area and leave your website.
Medical Marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
Many practice managers often confuse medical practices objectives and goals with medical marketing KPIs.
Goals and Objectives for your medical practice can be as follows: (these are examples)
- Increase daily patient count at location in Palo Alto California by 20 patients per day in the next 12 months
- Increase patient satisfaction by 30% at location in Palo Alto California in the next 12 months
- Reduce patient acquisition costs by 10%at location in Palo Alto California in the next 6 months
In order to achieve these goals, objectives or desired business results, the practice manager or medical director of a practice has to typically consider "how" to achieve these desired goals. Next step to select software, vendors, service providers and consultants for these various tasks. Sometime the practice manager or medical director has enough resources like an internal staff like marketing manager who can oversee these initiatives and provide status to the practice manager or medical director. Once the practice manager or medical director has established a strategy, he or she has to come up with KPIs to measure ongoing progress and success of each area.
Working with hundreds of healthcare providers, PatientGain.com has established that there are 6 key KPIs for your medical marketing strategy. These are built into you Medical Marketing Dashboards.
Most Important KPIs. There are many - actually hundreds of ways to measure what happens online to promote your practice/clinic. Some of them are simply "noise"- We recommend the follow as a best practice.
- Actual Patient Count - no one will question you if your actual patient count increases
- No Number of phone calls - 73 percent of patients still want to "call you"
- Appointment requests/inquiries - Using apps on Facebook and your mobile site allow patients to request an appointment
- Local SEO Rankings - Extremely important to optimize Google, Yelp and Facebook business pates
- Organic SEO Rankings
- PPC Data & Metrics
- Engagement Data - Social Media - Facebook Posts
- Mobile Engagement Data
- Emails Marketing
- Non-Social Engagement
PatientGain.com is a certified premier google partner for healthcare.
To learn about Website Strategies and Website Examples for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Search Engine Optimization for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Pay Per Click PPC Advertising for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Content Marketing Strategies for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about GOLD Package Marketing for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.