How To Get Positive Google Reviews For Doctors
How Do I Get More Positive Google Reviews For My Clinic & Medical Practice? This Question Gets Asked Every Day By Healthcare Medical Business Owners!
Medical practices who don’t have strong online customer reviews fall into one of two categories: the first being medical practices who are actively working to get Google Reviews but do not have time to chase their customers; the second category is medical practices that do not understand the power Google Reviews has on their online reputation and on the purchasing preferences of potential patients. PatientGain.com’s campaign data shows that Positive Google Reviews are generating NEW CUSTOMERS for medical clinics and doctors. However – you should never consider buying, paying 3rd party entity to write fake reviews for your business.
Generate New Patients By Using
PatientGain.com’s Positive Reviews App
Reputation Apps Bundle $199/mon
Having a strong number of positive Google Reviews are an absolute must for any healthcare medical clinic, and is especially important for doctors. It goes without saying that medical clinic owners have very demanding work schedules. You don’t have time to chase customers and convince them to give you online reviews. This is where PatientGain.com’s new app comes in to save the day.
To build your business quickly and effectively you will need to have a sound, well-rounded strategy and excellent advertising, sales, and marketing software on your side. Our Google Reviews Application is designed to get you positive reviews and minimize negative reviews.
All your interactions with customers are stored in your online dashboard, and you have control over who is asked for a review.
Here is a great example of how to go from zero reviews to dozens of reviews in 10 months with a rating of 4.8 – this is an actual customer:
One of our customers had 3 reviews on Jan 3rd, 2 reviews were “excellent” and one was unfortunately “negative”. By the 23rd of January the customer had 13 total reviews with 12 positive reviews. By collecting a large number of positive reviews, he was able to diminish the visibility and credibility of the one negative review. This is the power of the PatientGain.com’s Google Reviews App. This app is free for GOLD-Plus , PLATINUM, and ENTERPRISE customers. As a business owner, it becomes difficult to keep up-to-date with business technology and run your business at the same time. PatientGain.com has created several products and offerings to help you run your business online. There are more than 20 different applications available to business owners. At PatientGain.com we’ve learned that online success is not achievable through buying or applying a one-time solution. For your business to run successfully online, you’ll require effort, software, domain knowledge, and the understanding that technology is changing constantly.
If you are an existing customer, please open a ticket and get this new app.
8 Strategies That Work for Physician Marketing
- Awesome website – must be intelligent and focused on conversion. Intelligence means conversion tracking CRM for your website. 88 percent of the patients looking for medical services will contact you by calling you or simply finding you on a map. Medical chatbots are extremely important also. we see 6 percentage to 8 percentage increase in conversions by using intelligent medical chatbots on medical websites. Conversion apps that use geo or location based information and guide a patient to your medical practice, without sending the patient to a competitor, asl increase your conversions. Having a an accurate Google maps listing is very helpful. To read more about Conversion Websites for doctors, please click here.
- Google SEO Optimizations for specific keywords, like “Urgent Care OKC” – in this case a patient is looking for an Urgent Care in Oklahoma City. To read more about SEO for doctors please click here.
- Google Local Optimizations. To read more about LOCAL SEO for doctors please click here.
- Content of the website. To read more about Content Marketing for doctors please click here.
- PPC Advertising (specifically Google PPC). To read more about PPC for doctors please click here.
- Facebook Advertising. To read more about Facebook Advertising for doctors please click here.
- Monthly Email Marketing. To read more about Email Marketing for doctors please click here.
- Patient Reviews Marketing & Reputation Management – Minimize negative reviews, Maximize positive reviews. To read more about Reputation Management for doctors please click here.
5 Steps for Facebook Success for Doctors & Medical Practices
Use Social Media Apps To Acquire New Patients and Engage & Service Existing Patients
Social Media Marketing is another very important aspect of your marketing. Your potential and existing are hanging around on Facebook. You have to make it easy for them to do business with you. Here are 5 steps.
5 Steps for Facebook Success for Doctors & Medical Practices
- Create Facebook Business Page for your medical practice.
- Optimize FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice.
- Add apps to your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice. For example, add Contact Us app, add Appointment Requests app, add Promotions app.
- Add content to your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice
- Advertise your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice on Facebook – There are multiple ways to promote your FacebookBusiness Page for your medical practice. You can hire a professional ( recommended ) or do it yourself. Professionals who are certified advertising professionals will produce better results for you.
PatientGain.com is a proven dental and medical marketing solution, includes apps, websites, SEO, HIPAA compliance and account management.
To learn about What is the Foundation of Medical SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for Doctors and Dentists
To learn about How SEO Works For Doctors and Dental Websites, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Short-cut SEO for Medical and Dental Practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Pricing and cost of SEO services for medical and dental practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about How Much Do Doctors and Dentists Spend On Advertising?
To learn about Medical SEO Voice Search Optimization For Doctors and Dentists (BERT)
To learn about Local Medical SEO For Doctors and Dentists
To learn about Mobile SEO For Medical and Dental Websites
To learn about Zero-Click SEO for Doctors and Dentists
To learn about Benefits Of Medical SEO Marketing
To learn about Key Items For SEO Evaluation of Medical and Dental Websites
To learn about Avoid Risky Plans – Use Proven Medical and Dental Marketing Strategies
To learn about Medical Marketing Using Emotionally Compelling Offline Media
To learn about Pre Launch Medical Marketing Checklist for Doctors
To learn about Medical SEO vs. Medical Advertising (Dental practices included) – Which One Is Better?
To learn about Is Your Medical and Dental Website Design “Future Proof”?
To learn about Medical and Dental Website Conversion Strategies
To learn about Medical and Dental Website Content Marketing Strategy
To learn about How to Acquire New Patients for Your Medical and Dental Practice
To learn about Medical and Dental Website Applications