Should I Use Bing ChatGPT For Medical SEO Content?
Short answer is a big “NO”. Majority of the content produced by Bing ChatGPT will be considered “plagiarized”, hence it should not be used to improve the SEO of your website. Actually, it can reduce the quality score of your website. If you have plagiarized content on your website, your quality score is reduced, hence your SEO rankings are reduced also.
This is how the AI based Bing ChatGPT works:
Bing ChatGPT is based on search engines data. This data already exists. For example Google search and Bing search has catalogued billions of pages. The Bing ChatGPT works as follows. This is high level summary for doctors and medical & dental practice managers, not a detailed algorithmic based definition.
- Bing ChatGPT reads data from millions of websites, these web pages already exist
- Then it assigns a “quality score” to each website based on the accuracy and usefulness of the website
- Using this data, it answers questions typed or spoken by a person.
- So in a very simplistic way, it is a more user-friendly search engine.
- The answers it provides are based on the quality of information on websites it reads.
- So if the quality of website (like this website that you are reading – www.patientgain.com) determines that quality of the answer, and ability of the algorithms of Bing ChatGPT to piece together proper grammar based answers.
- According to Bing ChatGPT results based on the web content summarized, so please use your best judgment.
Majority of the content produced by Bing ChatGPT will be considered “plagiarized”, hence it should not be used to improve the SEO of your website.