Reputation Management & Reviews for Doctors
Reviews Software from $199 per month – No Long Contracts. Healthcare Medical Marketing Should Always Include Strategy and a Plan to Maximize Positive Reviews and Minimize Negative Online Reviews.
72% Of the patients who are unhappy and who post negative feedback on Google and Yelp are not doing so because of the Patient-Physician experience; they are unhappy due to billing issues, incorrect deductible payment, rude front desk person, lack of perceived patient focus, improper handling of the paper-work, long wait time or impolite response from a clinic staff member ( non-physician ). 28% of the time it is Patient-Physician related.
Let’s face it – as patients leave your medical practice, either they are happy with the service, unhappy or somewhere in the middle. With a little bit of focus and excellent software on your side, you can turn the entire patient experience into a winning strategy for your practice. Unhappy, disgruntled patients can destroy the reputation of a dedicated doctor. So your strategy should be to proactively address this issue.
Online Reputation Management Can be a Headache or a Winning Strategy for Doctors, Clinics and Medical Facilities
Generate New Patients By Using
PatientGain.com’s Positive Reviews App
Your clinic’s lobby is not a place for patient’s to wait – It is a GOLD MINE for your business. Convert the patient departure into a pleasant experience for your patients and for your clinic’s reputation. This app works on iPads and is very easy to use. Most clinics start seeing results in the first week.
Google search is the single most important strategy that you should implement. Other are important but start with Google first, then follow up with YELP and then look at healthcare specific review sites. We know that Google’s paid search produces excellent results for medical healthcare clinics. Within Google search results, one of the most powerful visual aspects is the number of Google+ reviews in the search results. Let’s review this real example below:
In this example, we know that users are very likely to go to search results with 4.5 ratings and 16 reviews. Obviously this will have a positive impact for patient acquisition and engagement for this clinic.
In a perfect world, the quality of the medical care and level of personal attention provided by you should be enough to ensure that your patients contribute glowing reviews and testimonials. Of course, the reality is that most patients need to be gently and subtly encouraged to submit any online feedback.
In real life, maximizing positive online review and minimizing negative reviews should be your strategy.
At OnRevenue we have achieved great success for our customers. We have also learned that success rule of 80/20 still applies in online reputation for doctors and clinics. There are hundreds of online reputation sites. More than 80% of your success is likely to come from Google Reviews and YELP Reviews. Other review sites are still useful to your clinic’s online strategy, but much less so than these two.
So what should be your strategy? Should you have a simple app that allows to capture reviews from patients as they are about to leave your practice? Should you send them surveys? Unfortunately these techniques may work on a limited number of reputation sites, but the most important reputation sites, Google and Yelp, their algorithms are likely to filter or blacklist your patient reviews if they are all being submitted from the same computer, same IP address, or same location. It is easy to track originating reviews and testimonials. So if its too easy, it is likely to have an adverse effect on your reputation, rather than increasing your reputation.
Reputation Management Can be a Headache
Reputation Management Can be a Winning Strategy
The OnRevenue platform consists of over 20 online cloud-based applications, all integrated to work together and generate new patient leads, manage leads, convert patient leads to actual paying patient customers, manage patient relationships, and generate referrals. OnRevenue is a single vendor automated solution and it is available at a fraction of cost compared to custom built or multi-vendor non-integrated solutions. OnRevenue platform runs on secure servers and data-centers, based in the USA, with headquarters in Palo Alto California.
8 Strategies That Work for Physician Marketing
- Awesome website – must be intelligent and focused on conversion. Intelligence means conversion tracking CRM for your website. 88 percent of the patients looking for medical services will contact you by calling you or simply finding you on a map. Medical chatbots are extremely important also. we see 6 percentage to 8 percentage increase in conversions by using intelligent medical chatbots on medical websites. Conversion apps that use geo or location based information and guide a patient to your medical practice, without sending the patient to a competitor, asl increase your conversions. Having a an accurate Google maps listing is very helpful. To read more about Conversion Websites for doctors, please click here.
- Google SEO Optimizations for specific keywords, like “Urgent Care OKC” – in this case a patient is looking for an Urgent Care in Oklahoma City. To read more about SEO for doctors please click here.
- Google Local Optimizations. To read more about LOCAL SEO for doctors please click here.
- Content of the website. To read more about Content Marketing for doctors please click here.
- PPC Advertising (specifically Google PPC). To read more about PPC for doctors please click here.
- Facebook Advertising. To read more about Facebook Advertising for doctors please click here.
- Monthly Email Marketing. To read more about Email Marketing for doctors please click here.
- Patient Reviews Marketing & Reputation Management – Minimize negative reviews, Maximize positive reviews. To read more about Reputation Management for doctors please click here.
Healthcare Advertising VS Healthcare Marketing
Many healthcare professionals confuse Healthcare Advertising with Healthcare Marketing.
Advertising is just ONE of the many "things", "programs" or "techniques" launched to achieve a successful Marketing Program. So Medical advertising is one, but very important part of Medical Marketing for a practice. For example if you are a pediatric physician with focus on urgent care for children, and your goal is to acquire more patients, you may want to "market" your practice in 20 mile radius for potential parents of patients who may seek Pediatric Urgent Care. For this effort you would typically have many things to do :
Step 1: Sign for the building
Step 2: Business cards
Step 3: Doctor's bio printed and promoted to local primary care physicians
Step 4: Providing free "meet-and-greet" for parents of potential pediatric patients
Step 5: Collaboration with local schools for "low-cost" physicals for school athletes
Step 6: Mail drop in 5 mile radius using USPS mail and flyers for parents of potential pediatric patients
Step 7: Networking with other local businesses close to your own location
Step 8: Using social media campaigns
Step 9: Making the lobby of the clinic a pleasing place for parents of potential pediatric patients and for children
Step 10: Referral program to market using existing for parents of potential pediatric patients
Step 11: Launching your online strategy to market your practice
Step 12: Offline advertising offline for your healthcare practice
Step 13: Online Advertising for your healthcare practice
Healthcare Advertising Defined
Advertising for doctors can be offline or online. Offline advertising for doctors refers to Billboards, Newspapers, Paper Yellow Pages, Ads in Cinemas, Radio Ads.
Online Advertising for doctors refers to advertising focused on internet based mediums. For example:
- Google search advertsing
- Facebook display ads
- SEO / Search Engine Optimizations
- Website conversion techniques to improve the actual patients generation from your website
- Advertising on Instagram
- Email marketing
- SMS/Text based marketing
- Display advertising
Your Content Is the Single Most Important Factor in Your Online Success. 8 Reasons Why Content Is Important.
1. Content defines your medical practice's brand.
2. Content expresses who you are, how you conduct your business.
3. Content is read by the Search Engines - and this results in GOOD or POOR rankings - You should NEVER copy content from another site. Checking ideas from other websites is OK, but copying content is like shooting yourself in the foot.
4. Content can make your marketing flourish.
5. Content can make your advertising irresistible.
6. Social media loves GOOD content.
7. Email marketing with good quality content will give you higher open-rates.
8. Best of all - Patients LOVE Useful content.
Check Our Real Customer Reviews
PatientGain.com is a proven medical marketing solution, includes apps, websites, SEO, HIPAA compliance and account management.
To learn about What is the Foundation of Medical SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for Doctors
To learn about How SEO Works For Doctors Websites, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Short-cut SEO for Medical Practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Pricing and cost of SEO services for medical practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about How Much Do Doctors Spend On Advertising?
To learn about Medical SEO Voice Search Optimization For Doctors (BERT)
To learn about Local Medical SEO For Doctors
To learn about Mobile SEO For Medical Websites
To learn about Zero-Click SEO for Doctors & Medical Practices
To learn about Benefits Of Medical SEO Marketing
To learn about Key Items For SEO Evaluation of Medical Websites
To learn about Avoid Risky Plans – Use Proven Medical Marketing Strategies
To learn about Medical Marketing Using Emotionally Compelling Offline Media
To learn about Pre Launch Medical Marketing Checklist for Doctors
To learn about Medical SEO vs. Medical Advertising – Which One Is Better?
To learn about Is Your Medical Website Design “Future Proof”?