How to Get Google Reviews for Dental Office
Pricing: $299/mon App
Google Reviews For Dental Practice
How to Get Google Reviews for Dental Office? This Question Gets Asked Every Day By Practice managers and Dentists!
78 Percent of patients searching for medical services consider online reviews before making an appointment with a medical services provider. Clinics & dentists who don’t have strong online customer reviews fall into one of two categories: the first being dental practices who are actively working to get Google Reviews but do not have time to chase their customers; the second category is dental practices that do not understand the power Google Reviews has on their online reputation and on the purchasing preferences of potential patients. PatientGain.com’s campaign data shows that Positive Google Reviews are generating new patients for dental practices and dentists.
Setup Initial Meeting With PatientGain
Generate New Dental Patients By Using
PatientGain.com’s Positive Reviews App
Having a strong number of positive Google Reviews are an absolute must for any dental practice, and is especially important for dentists. It goes without saying that dental clinic owners have very demanding work schedules. You don’t have time to chase patients and convince them to give you online reviews. This is where PatientGain.com’s new app comes in to save the day.
To build your business quickly and effectively you will need to have a sound, well-rounded strategy and excellent advertising, sales, and marketing software on your side. Our Google Reviews Application is designed to get you positive reviews and minimize negative reviews.
All your interactions with customers are stored in your online dashboard, and you have control over who is asked for a review.
Here is a great example of how to go from zero reviews to dozens of reviews in 10 months with a rating of 4.8 – this is an actual customer:
One of our customers had 3 reviews on Jan 3rd, 2 reviews were “excellent” and one was unfortunately “negative”. By the 23rd of January the customer had 13 total reviews with 12 positive reviews. By collecting a large number of positive reviews, he was able to diminish the visibility and credibility of the one negative review. This is the power of the PatientGain.com’s Google Reviews App. This app is free for GOLD, PLATINUM, and ENTERPRISE customers. As a business owner, it becomes difficult to keep up-to-date with business technology and run your business at the same time. PatientGain.com has created several products and offerings to help you run your business online. There are more than 20 different applications available to business owners. At PatientGain.com we’ve learned that online success is not achievable through buying or applying a one-time solution. For your business to run successfully online, you’ll require effort, software, domain knowledge, and the understanding that technology is changing constantly.
If you are an existing customer, please open a ticket and get this new app.
4 Components of a Marketing Plan for a Dental Practice
Traditionally, marketing experts tell us that there are 4 key components of your Dental Marketing Plan.
- The Product or Service – This will be service offerings for your medical practice. For example if you a dental practice, do you offer service to patients based on 12 major categories. Examples will be dental exams, x-rays, dental cleanings, fillings, root canals, and extractions, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, porcelain and composite veneers, implants (placement and restoration), crowns, bridges, full and partial dentures, oral appliances for control of sleep apnea, TMJ disorders, preventive dental care, periodontal therapy, and relaxation techniques using nitrous oxide sedation. If you are MedSpa / Esthetic based practice, you may want to define your product/service strategy based on competition and availability of your staff’s credentials. For example if you want to offer “CoolSculpting”, you will need to make an investment in purchasing this technology and then training of your staff.
- The Price of the Service – In many cases, this is driven by the insurance company payouts to you. But there are certain procedures that are not covered by the insurance payments. There are additional strategies available to you here. Each patient can be divided into 3 main categories.
- PPO or Full Insurance – These insurance plans pay fixed amount for each procedure for in-network vs out-of-network procedures.
- Self-Pay Patients – Patient pays directly to the provider – you have leverage to provide better service than your competitors and charge more.
- High-Deductible plans – In this case, as an example, patients typically have to pay initial $4000-$10000 out of their pockets. After ta patient has spent these amounts on deductibles, copayments, and coinsurance, then the medical insurance plan pays 100% of the costs of covered benefits. Many patients consider that first $4000-$10000 as something that have to “shop” for prices, hence you have an opportunity to apply your own marketing strategy on how to attract these patients to your practice.
- The Place or Location of Service – For most parts, healthcare delivery system in USA and Canada is very local. Telemedicine can change this in the future, but for now patients typically go to a “local” provider. This is evidenced by 2000% plus increase in Google searches for “Urgent care near me” or “Sleep Apnea doctor near me” or hundreds of other variations based on mobile patients searching fro services “near” a patient. So your Place or Location matters.
- The Promotion(marketing) or Advertising of Service – This is one area, where you have true leverage to dominate your medical field. Your medical plan must include the promotion of your service. There are generally 2 main sub-areas for promotion of medical services:
- Offline Promotions – Traditional marketing – includes newspapers, yellow pages, billboards, referrals from peers, networking with other providers and suppliers.
- Online Promotions – This refers to digital marketing and digital advertising to acquire more patients and retain existing patient base.
Important Question asked by many dentists and dental practice managers: What is the secret sauce for online dental success?
No 1. Your own patient care, and focus on providing awesome dental care and service to your patients
No 2. Your online dental marketing and online advertising strategy – PatientGain can help you with this
You must first realize that the most important website & mobile site on the world-wide-web is your own website/mobile site and second most important Website/Company related to your internet success is Google and then Facebook. SEO Rankings for your dental website is only one part of the complete strategy- there are many additional strategies and factors involved in generating leads and new customers. Focusing only on free clicks/traffic (Free SEO/Organic clicks/traffic) is not very likely to generate leads and new customers for your business. If someone approaches you with the latest low-cost/cost-free SEO Magic Wand- they are simply not being honest with you. Some sales tactics start by providing you with a free “Ranking Report” and obviously the sales person will show you “how low” your website ranks for certain keywords etc. These are all sales techniques to get your attention.
Patient marketing for your dental practice is key to the success of your healthcare & dental business. Consider this:
1. You will not be able to grow your dental practice if you do not increase your patient count
2. You cannot improve your patient count if your community does not know your dental practice exists and the services you offer
3. Therefore, you must digitally advertise and market online effectively to bring awareness to your target audience. Understand that marketing for dental services is not equal to advertising for dental services. Cost of advertising is in addition to marketing. If you do not allocate monthly advertising budget, you will not progress as you competitors take away you patients
PatientGain.com is a proven healthcare marketing solution, includes apps, websites, SEO, HIPAA compliance and account management.
To learn about How does healthcare marketing work?
To learn about What is the Foundation of Medical SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for Doctors
To learn about How SEO Works For Healthcare Websites, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Short-cut SEO for Medical Practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about Pricing and cost of SEO services for medical practices, this is a good starting page.
To learn about How Much Do Doctors Spend On Advertising?
To learn about Medical SEO Voice Search Optimization For Doctors (BERT)
To learn about Local Medical SEO For Doctors
To learn about Mobile SEO For Medical Websites
To learn about Zero-Click SEO for Doctors
To learn about Benefits Of Medical SEO Marketing
To learn about Key Items For SEO Evaluation of Medical Websites
To learn about Avoid Risky Plans – Use Proven Medical Marketing Strategies
To learn about Medical Marketing Using Emotionally Compelling Offline Media
To learn about Pre Launch Medical Marketing Checklist for Doctors
To learn about Medical SEO vs. Medical Advertising – Which One Is Better?
To learn about Is Your Medical Website Design “Future Proof”?
To learn about Medical Website Conversion Strategies
To learn about Medical Website Content Marketing Strategy
To learn about How to Acquire New Patients for Your Medical Practice
To learn about Medical Website Applications
To learn about What is Technical Medical SEO?
To learn about How to Attract New Patients to Your Dental Practice
To learn about Dental SEO Examples
To learn about What is Medical Marketing Account Management?
The GOLD service from PatientGain is used by telemedicine physicians, dentists, surgeons, pediatrics, medical spas, pain management, functional medicine, primary & urgent care, cardiologists, podiatrists, addiction medicine, regenerative, wellness, therapy, OBGYN, integrative medicine, dentists, dermatologists, IVF & reproductive, pharma, bio-tech & many other medical practices.