Marketing Plan For Aesthetic Clinics
Easy to Implement Marketing Plan For Aesthetic Clinics – Used By Top Clinics – $599/mon.
Your target prospect clients & patients looking for medical aesthetic and medical spa services are driven by two reasons. They either have a need to address a medical condition or a desire to look and feel better. These prospect patients start and end their journey to find the right doctor on the web 82% of the time.
As a business owner or manager of a medical aesthetic practice or a medical spa, you want to convert these prospect patients into regularly returning patients for your medical business. You can not achieve this by simply having an “pretty awesome” and website focused on visuals. There are six strategies that should be covered in your plan to win new clients online.
Business Managers and owners of Med Spa business do not have to struggle to have a successful online strategy. PatientGain.com has over 20 applications available to get new client leads (from Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing, Email Marketing, SEO Marketing, SMS/Mobile Marketing), convert client leads to paying clients, retain clients, and to get referrals and reviews from your existing clients base. Reputation Management for MedSpas is included in the GOLD Package.
No 1. Your website should be both attractive and designed for conversion. It should be intelligent. It should have software working behind the scenes to acquire new leads, respond to potential patients, store information, and build strategic data insights. With the plethora of devices being used to surf the web and research businesses, your website needs to be responsive and able to adjust to device of the viewer.
No 2. You should be able to engage, communicate with, and eventually convert prospect patients to long-term patients by using mobile apps. Communicating with patients through SMS texting is also important. Utilizing marketing promotions on mobile devices such as iPads are effective conversion approaches as well, and should be included in your plans.
No 3. If you plan to succeed, you MUST ADVERTISE online. It is naive to think that you can create prosperous online lead generation for your medical business with SEO and organic search alone. Just think about how many billions of dollars are earned by Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook and many other companies through their online advertising products. Would they ever make organic search so powerful that it would cannibalize their own revenues? Optimizing your website for organic search is a vital strategy but it can not be used replace paid advertising.
No 4. Your business also needs to utilize software to effectively manage your interactions with leads, prospects, and patients. As lead information is captured, you need to have prospect database software tools: a PRM or CRM (Patient or Customer Relationship Manager). These are extremely effect tools for your business. Relationship manager apps will allow you to not only store information in an organized manner, but also enable you to send emails, promotions, connect on social media, and automatically follow up with inquiries. If you are a medical clinic, then you will need HIPAA compliant CRM that can securely handle any potential PHI being submitted to you online.
No 5. Email Marketing and Email Marketing Automation are two different things. If you are just starting your business then Email Marketing is enough to get your marketing efforts off the ground. However, if you have plans and desire to grow, then you must plan on graduating to using Email Marketing Automation. It is one of the most effect ways to convert prospects to customers.
No 6. Social Media and specially Facebook. This strategy is listed last, but it does not mean that it should be at the bottom of your list of priorities. For the medical aesthetics and medical spa industries social media engagement and conversion is a necessity. Your business needs apps that connect your website to your Facebook business page. You should be able to accept appointments and payments from social media, and push content from website to social media effortlessly.
Within each of the six areas mentioned here, there are multiple apps and technology worth millions of dollars. It becomes difficult for business owners to assemble and build such a massive system. This is why we have created PatientGain.com. Strategies and tools covering all of these six areas, backed by over 20 apps, are available to you for a small monthly fee and no setup costs.
4 Important Components of a Marketing Plan for Your Medical Practice & Clinic
Traditionally, marketing experts tell us that there are 4 key components of your Medical Marketing Plan.
- The Product or Service – This will be service offerings for your medical practice. For example, if you an Urgent Care clinic, do you offer service to patients based on 12 major categories. Examples will be Onsite X-ray, DOT Physical exams, Lab-test results, Ports Physicals, Simple Fracture treatment, Travel medicine, Immunizations etc. If you are MedSpa / Esthetic based practice, you may want to define your product/service strategy based on competition and availability of your staff’s credentials. For example, if you want to offer “CoolSculpting”, you will need to make an investment in purchasing this technology and then training of your staff. So each medical service you offer has a cost associated with it, and of course there could be tangible benefits for your medical practice. So your marketing plan must have a focus on which “services” you are going to offer. And each service deserves its SWOT analysis.
- The Price of the Service – In many cases, this is driven by the insurance company payouts to you. But there are certain procedures that are not covered by the insurance payments. There are additional strategies available to you here. Each patient can be divided into 3 main categories.
- PPO or Full Insurance – These insurance plans pay fixed amount for each procedure for in-network vs out-of-network procedures.
- Self-Pay Patients – Patient pays directly to the provider – you have leverage to provide better service than your competitors and charge more.
- High-Deductible plans – In this case, as an example, patients typically have to pay initial $4000-$10000 out of their pockets. After ta patient has spent these amounts on deductibles, copayments, and coinsurance, then the medical insurance plan pays 100% of the costs of covered benefits. Many patients consider that first $4000-$10000 as something that have to “shop” for prices, hence you have an opportunity to apply your own marketing strategy on how to attract these patients to your practice.
- The Place or Location of Service – For most parts, healthcare delivery system in USA and Canada is very local. Telemedicine can change this in the future, but for now patients typically go to a “local” provider. This is evidenced by 2000% plus increase in Google searches for “Urgent care near me” or “Sleep Apnea doctor near me” or hundreds of other variations based on mobile patients searching for services “near” a patient. So your Place or Location matters.
- The Promotion(marketing) or Advertising of Service – This is one area, where you have true leverage to dominate your medical field. Your medical plan must include the promotion of your service. There are generally 2 main sub-areas for promotion of medical services:
- Offline Promotions – Traditional marketing – includes newspapers, yellow pages, billboards, referrals from peers, networking with other providers and suppliers.
- Online Promotions – This refers to digital marketing and digital advertising to acquire more patients and retain existing patient base.
PatientGain.com’s GOLD Package is focused on your digital marketing & advertising for your medical practice.
Healthcare Advertising VS Healthcare Marketing
Many healthcare professionals confuse Healthcare Advertising with Healthcare Marketing.
Advertising is just ONE of the many "things", "programs" or "techniques" launched to achieve a successful Marketing Program. So Medical advertising is one, but very important part of Medical Marketing for a practice. For example if you are a pediatric physician with focus on urgent care for children, and your goal is to acquire more patients, you may want to "market" your practice in 20 mile radius for potential parents of patients who may seek Pediatric Urgent Care. For this effort you would typically have many things to do :
Step 1: Sign for the building
Step 2: Business cards
Step 3: Doctor's bio printed and promoted to local primary care physicians
Step 4: Providing free "meet-and-greet" for parents of potential pediatric patients
Step 5: Collaboration with local schools for "low-cost" physicals for school athletes
Step 6: Mail drop in 5 mile radius using USPS mail and flyers for parents of potential pediatric patients
Step 7: Networking with other local businesses close to your own location
Step 8: Using social media campaigns
Step 9: Making the lobby of the clinic a pleasing place for parents of potential pediatric patients and for children
Step 10: Referral program to market using existing for parents of potential pediatric patients
Step 11: Launching your online strategy to market your practice
Step 12: Offline advertising offline for your healthcare practice
Step 13: Online Advertising for your healthcare practice
Healthcare Advertising Defined
Advertising for doctors can be offline or online. Offline advertising for doctors refers to Billboards, Newspapers, Paper Yellow Pages, Ads in Cinemas, Radio Ads.
Online Advertising for doctors refers to advertising focused on internet based mediums. For example:
- Google search advertsing
- Facebook display ads
- SEO / Search Engine Optimizations
- Website conversion techniques to improve the actual patients generation from your website
- Advertising on Instagram
- Email marketing
- SMS/Text based marketing
- Display advertising
Jumpstart Your Healthcare Marketing Using Social Media. Start Posting on Facebook Using Automation and Medical Content Designed Just for Your Specialty. Patientgain.com Provides Medical Marketing Content for Your Medical Services.
Most of the doctors and medical marketing staff at practices do not have time to attend to daily and weekly postings on Facebook and other Social Media. PatientGain.com’s Facebook Posting App includes content created for you. You simply need to approve the content. See more details here.
4 Key Apps For Facebook Marketing For Doctors and Healthcare Medical Practices
These apps have been used by hundreds of successful healthcare providers.
Medical Marketing App No 1. Acquire Positive Reviews From Patients Who Have Already Liked You.
Medical Marketing App No 2. Allow Patients Who Are On Facebook To Request An Appointment
Medical Marketing App No 3. Allow Patients Who Are On Facebook To See Your Promotions and Redeem a Promotion
Medical Marketing App No 4. Use Facebook Posting App For Doctors & Medical Practices
Summary for Online Success For Doctors
These 6 steps are proven to add value for hundreds of medical practices. There are many other steps you can take to further improve your strategy. Monthly Email Marketing is another strategy, among many others. Contact us so we can help you and view details GOLD package here.
PatientGain.com is a certified premier google partner for healthcare.
To learn about Website Strategies and Website Examples for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Search Engine Optimization for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Pay Per Click PPC Advertising for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about Content Marketing Strategies for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.
To learn about GOLD Package Marketing for Doctors & Medical Clinics, please go here.