Medical Marketing Ideas Using Your Medical Content
6 Tips for Content Writers for Medical Marketing
- Start with End in mind. In the Heading 1- use the Main Specific Keyword as the main anchor key word.
- Heading 2 should have supporting information related to the Main Specific Keyword
- Start with a short paragraph. Address the reader with “you” active words. Relate to the reader. Get the reader’s attention.
- Use an image or video next. If you use a video, keep it short and to the point. make sure video is embedded and does not take the user away from the page.
- Rest of the page should have examples and testimonials mixed with pictures and additional useful and supporting information related to Main Specific Keyword
- Call to action can be anywhere on your page. A contact form or link to a take a specific action is an excellent strategy.
Why A.C.L. Strategy for Your Medical Marketing Website?
Every page on your website should be created with A.C.L. Strategy. (Attention, Care, Love.)
- Attention : Does the page gets the patient’s Attention? If a patient is looking for “DOT Physical Exams” do you have useful information on your page?
- Care : Does the page provide useful information for the Search Engines? Carefully crafted page has 18 important factors. Search engines love pages with unique, quality content – content must have high relevancy score.
- Love : Is the page written with LOVE and focus – to provide useful information for the reader? Does it have quality text, relevant pictures, beautiful branded images and links to useful videos?
SEO for Medical Practices Using Unique Content
Adding unique quality content to your website with proper headings and tags is very important. In this figure below – you can see that each page of a website is audited by PatientGain.com’s staff and software to provide rankings for unique content. This step is setting up a new website is crucial to achieving excellent rankings. Anything less than 96% unique should be rejected. To read more about SEO for Medical Practices please go here.
8 Reasons Why Content Is Important.
Your Content Is the Single Most Important Factor in Your Online Success.
1. Content defines your brand.
2. Content expresses who you are, how you conduct your business.
3. Content is read by the Search Engines – and this results in GOOD or POOR rankings – You should NEVER copy content from another site. Checking ideas from other websites is OK, but copying content is like shooting yourself in the foot.
4. Content can make your marketing flourish.
5. Content can make your advertising irresistible.
6. Social media loves GOOD content.
7. Email marketing with good quality content will give you higher open-rates.
8. Best of all – Patients LOVE Useful content.